Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Life in my new company

There are ppl out there who wanted to know my 1st day experience of working. Well I would try to share some of it now but then there would be a lot of things that I would not disclose cause I don't wanna get into trouble disclosing my life in the company.

Monday - 3rd July 2006
Anyway on my 1st day of work, I was nearly late. I was supposed to reach the company before 8:30am but then I reached there bout 8:25am. Imagine if I came late another 5 minutes, me die. Was jam on the way. (I am very poor with time manangement although I study accounting. That's why I need to learn maths more.. ) =( Well reached the company. Went to a group orientation. The HR manager was avaible there to share to us all about the company's policy and the procedure. Well honestly she is soft. I mean her voice. Can't really hear her voice though. =( Losing the opportunity of getting more information bout the company. Anyway we were there in the room for the whole morning, listening to the whole employer - employee conversation. Met a lot of ppl there. Some had become friends and some of them I am still blur about the look, not to mention their name as well. (Hey.. I am poor at recognising ppl's face and name. Me blur blur guy ma.. Until now, I still did not know their name..) =( We were brought for a tour around the office before we proceed to for lunch. Then went for lunch at 12:30pm. The lunch there is quite expensive. I expected the food there to be cheaper. But too bad...
Anyway after our lunch, we went to take photos in a room. I always think that the company is actually a photo lover. They took our 3 pasport size photo oredi and now still wants our photo, taken using their camera. Only after my lunch that we all went to report ourselves to the respective department that we are supposed to be in.
My department was quite large. Not many of us in the department. There are seven of us, including my manager. But the whole company is huge. Well thank God that I do not need to walk too much though. Just a little more than my previous company, SEGi. Done nothing much of that day.. Just do some checking here and there. That's all. I came back at about 5:30pm.

Tuesday - 4th July 2006
Nearly late again. I came out nearly the same time as my 1st day. This time I again nearly came to work late.. Thank God I have not been given my punch card thingy yet. Otherwise my salary would be deducted.. More work were given but then the life was still pretty nice. Nothing much to complain about except that I was a bit bored. Luch time eat with a colleague and that's all.. But sometimes I need to walk a bit to do some chores for my boss. In fact I need to walk out of my department a lot to do chores for my boss. And again, I went back home at about 5:30pm.

Today - 5th July 2006
Never knew that time really flies. Fly even further that what I can imagine. Today is my 3rd day of working oredi. Life was still the same. Slow but catching up. Still less work to do. Thank God but then my eye is very painful. I look at the computer screen too much. Lunch time brough 2 packets of Indonesia made Kopiko and 4 red hacks sweet. I bought it, hoping that I could get rid of my tiredness but then when I finished eating 8 Kopikos, I am still sleepy. Even sleepier than before. What the heck (pardon my word) =P Anyway sooner or later, I would become the sweetest guy in my department. Perhaps even in the entire company. Fancy having me as the sweetest guy around? =P Anyway thank God today. I managed to reach home at bout 5:10pm. It's a miracle. hahahahahaha........
Okaylah.. Nothing much to blog.. Preparing myself to go to cell group oredi. So God bless.. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home