Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Monday, July 10, 2006

Peaceful and quiet life...

Well today is my officially day of working oredi.. Which also means I had been learning a lot lately.. Anyway work here is not tough.. You need to know what is it to do and where to do it but then seeing computer screen too much is painful to my eyes. I mean my basic job is to key-in data given into the computer. Not that tough right?
Anyway just after my lunch and I am oredi here trying to blog. Obviously there is nothing much to blog but rather I just wanna update my life here. There is nothing to comment about and life have been pretty quiet lately. Not to say I had been that quiet actually but rather I felt the pain of the quietness in me.
Anyway I am still adjusting to my new working environment. Well wake up as early as 7am and going out to work at 7:30am or rather a bit late today, something like 7:45am. I thought that there would be a massive jam around but thank God there is none. Wonder is it the effect of watching final world cup between Italy and France really affect everyone? As for me, I am not affected cause I don't watch football. In fact I don't like watching football. I am not football fans. If I were to watch it, might as well I play the game as well. Btw who won last night? Wondering, wondering here.. Curiousity kills the cat but so far there is no cat to be killed yet. So anyone mind enlightened to tell me who won? =) God bless...

4 Comments:

Blogger Ken said...

Hehe... you hidup di bawah tempurung don't you? :)

Italy won ... through penalties.

And how about that Zizou header ...woo hoo.

12:38 pm  
Blogger Ou Lik Ee said...

Me don't watch football one lah.. =P

1:17 pm  
Blogger adri-enne said...

dat's an easy read- finally!
anyways, i'm also a football idiot. LOL but at least i knew italy won! i was surprised actually- brazil's like d ferrari of football.

6:29 pm  
Blogger Ou Lik Ee said...

I know that Italy won after I write this blog, not before... =(

9:01 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home