Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Friday, June 30, 2006

Superman Returns

Wake up early this morning. Went for breakfast cum lunch with Eu Jin and Nicholas Hor in Ipoh. Today Nick is going to PJ and tomorrow he would be flying off to Australia to further his studies there. Well thank God that I managed to have breakfast cum lunch with him today. We had our meal for kinda 45 minutes to an hour because I proceed to watch Superman Returns. As usual, I went to Ipoh Parade's GSC. Well the tickect for the movie is very cheap. It costs me just RM5 for a movie with a valid student card. Well mine is not valid student card but then since the student card had not expired, I am still eligible to get a cheaper price for the movie. Not bad eh? =) Well Superman Returns is kinda a nicer movie compared to the other previous Superman series. I mean in terms of graphics, the movie is superb. But then the movie (in my humble opinion) it does not have lotsa action scenes. There are more love scenes between Superman and Lois Lane. Of course Lois Lane in this movie acted by Kate Bosworth is much more prettier than Teri Hatcher or the Christopher Reeve's time's Lois Lane. As for Kevin Spacey, his role as Lex Luthor have much more compassionate heart compared to other Superman's nemesis (which I can't recall who). But hey.. Lois Lane's son is cute. And the son is also Superman's son. I guess lah. Based on the storyline. =) Anyway don't wanna say much. Afterwards I would be called Lik Ee, the spoiler. Well that is not fun anymore. So watch the movie ppl and tell me bout it. Got to go now. God bless..

2 Comments:

Blogger adri-enne said...

dean cain n teri hatcher's superman series are d best!! d new superman looked like he's from another era..

10:52 pm  
Blogger Ou Lik Ee said...

u know the meaning of the resurrected Superman? An old Superman (Christopher Reeve) had passed away and now ressurected a new superman called Brandon Routh.. Anyway I don't care bout Brandon Routh.. He does not interest me but rather it was Kate Bosworth that melts my heart. =) Too bad she is Orlando Bloom's gf. (am I right?) =(

10:16 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home