Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Saturday, July 15, 2006

An updated about the prayer request

Well an updated of my aunt's condition. My mom told me that beside getting herself lung cancer, she is also affected with another cancer, bone cancer. Well I do not kwhat to say. But what I am hoping is that she would be getting better soon. God had been working marvellously in her life by healing her breast cancer few years back and now I am also hoping that God would heal her of lung and bone cancer again. If God can do it once, I believe that God can do it twice. Please pray for her ya ppl.. Your prayer is very much appreciated.. =) Thanks.. And God bless... =) Will update my aunty's condition again in future to come..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home