Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Friday, July 07, 2006

Friday break!!

Today is my 1st Friday working at my new company. Well time sure flies very fast. It has been 5 days since I started my work here. =) Anyway today I am very happy though although I am still felt tired. Very happy because the lunch break for today is 1 1/2 hours instead of the usual 1 hour. That's why I am here blogging. This is the 1st time I blog here in the new company
Anyway wanted so much to go into my friendster but what to do. My computer here at my seat does not provide me any friendster acc.. I mean I am barred from entering friendster. So sad.. =( But still the nicest part of today is still 1 1/2 hours break. They do it to accomodate the muslims who wants to go for their prayers. =)
Ate my lunch at 12:30pm. Well the food served are quite not bad.. But I felt that it is a bit expensive. Economic rice with an egg, canned red beans, and brinjal costs me bout RM3:40. Wah!! Kinda expensive though. I do not eat any meat. If RM3 it is still okay. =( But then gravy is nice. =)
Well I guess from now onwards if I wanna save money to blog after work, I should blog it in the office. Anyway today planned to go KDU CF since the duration for the whole break is more than an hour. But then I need to rush to come back to my company after that. So not worth it lah. Unless of course if I were to work in KDU.. =) Anyway wonder how's KDU Christian Fellowship today? Hopeful it turns on well..
Anyway gtg oredi.. Wanna check other ppl's blog instead before I start working again.. =) God bless....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home