Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

New working life..

Well there are ppl out there waiting for me to blog bout my first day of work in UTAR after 1 1/2 months I did not work. Actually nothing much to blog about except that I felt that I was back to either college life well except that this time I am there with uniform (formality). Anyway nothing much to blog about lah. Just that I spent half a day for the orientation time and the other half started my work.
Well the working environment there is quite okay lah. Nothing much to comment. I felt that there are more staffs than student. Perhaps I was kinda blur still on the first day but then still overall quite okay lah. Anyway I still kinda miss my old company. The environment there was so much nicer. Too bad I quitted the job to pursue some other better prospect. =) Anyway nothing much to comment bout my new working life. After all I am not supposed to disclose the information of my new company to outside world, remember? It is courtesy that counts. =p For those of you who had been waiting bout my new life, I would share some of it as time passes. So don't worry.. =) God bless..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home