Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Things started to become good now =)

I had been very happy these few days.. Don't know why but then I am starting to gaining more and more faith in God. Well perhaps I had not been really spending times with friends. All the time since I was depressed I was always complaining to God and do not allow Him to talk to me. It was until Mun Yee started to point out to me that I am starting to live a life like Israelites where I live in a world of grumbleness and complaints when there is problems and when there is blessings I ignored God, that I started to reflect on my own life and start thinking. Well perhaps I had been ignorance of what God had done for me, in my life and rather focus a lot on my problems.
Well I had to admit that a lot of time I need friends and I should not be alone. No one is meant to be alone. I had to admit that but then not only because I was lazy, I felt that there is no one that I can really go out with. I had been doing my own personal things in life for the past weeks oredi. Actually whole day sleeps and at times I had been complaining here and there. Had not really been praying hard. In fact, I had not been really mixing with ppl around me, and sharing life with those who are around with me.
Anyway I was with Kenny, Jia Hsien and Xi Ying today at The Curve's Borders and I felt happy today. I had not been going out to shopping complexes with a bunch of KDU CFers for such a long time oredi. I mean the fellowship that we all had (although Xi Ying and Jia Hsien talks more while Kenny was with his usual exercise routine) is quite a nice experience for me to enjoy it all over again. I remember last time during my time of CFs we did go out and shopping but I had not really been going out with the CFers for so long oredi. Anyway before the praying meeting today, I went to SEGi (old company and old college) to get my documents and then headed to CIMA HQ to get some important documents as well.
I had been staying at home too often asking God questions after questions concerning my futures that I never knew that I was given such a liberty from God to have a short break before I continue with my new job. Anyway I felt that since 1 1/2 months ago, after I lost my job in SEGi I am now given more faith to believe that I am going to get a job soon and that I am not going to have anymore break after this. I mean I am going for my 2nd interview tomorrow in UTAR and that God had answered all my minor prayer request, thus making all my prayer request successful as well. But then I still need lotsa prayer so that I would know really know His will for me and to enable me to make the right choice according to His will. =)
Anyway these few days had been really an interesting week. Last Sat I was invited to attend one of my kai mui's birthday dinner. Then I was also invited to attend tomorrow's dinner organised by a bunch of previous batch KDU CF committees. Well I never knew that I would be invited to attend all these meal event. I mean I was thinking am I that important for them to invite me for their dinner event? After all I was never in their batch of KDU CF members and committees and never stop there to help them. But then I was invited to attend. Well I am very happy that they actually appreciate me. You know ppl may say that they appreciate each other but that was just words come out from their mouth but are they really sincerely appreciate each others? Well that's where actions came in handy. I mean they show it through invitations. And I am very happy that they remembered me. In all the ppl that they had make friends with, they thought of me. Felt very appreciated though. =) Don't know what to say though.
Anyway I am still hoping that I would be able to work in KDU rather than UTAR. Of course, I should not be taking things for granted though. So let's just see what will happen and let God handle it all. My only intention now is that I would be able to disern the right way that He wants me to go to. =) So I really need lotsa prayer though. Thanks.
Anyway it's time to sleep soon. I shall be having an early wake up call from my handphone alarm at an approximately 7am. Hope all the best to me. God bless me, God bless everybody as well. =) Nite..

2 Comments:

Blogger Ken said...

You got the job. Yayy. Give the Lord all the glory.
Amen.

12:21 pm  
Blogger Ou Lik Ee said...

Yup.. God really answers my prayer. Now I am no longer the sad Lik Ee. I am the happy Lik Ee now.. =)

5:13 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home