Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Friday, July 21, 2006

Smile, the trait to success...

Smile. That is what I had been doing a lot lately. And indeed it had brought to a lot of places and able to make do a lot of things though. =) Lately since the day I had been working in this new company, I had not really been smiling until last two week in the office. Well the reason why I had not been smiling is because I felt a bit tired and bored with my job. I mean considering that I am facing the computer screen everyday. Who would able to still smile even after all the pains over my eyes and tiredness of staring at the computer screen?
Anyway I choose to smile last two week when I face a fierce lady boss who works in a different department than mine. I am required to see her often. I mean my department is link with hers. As the matter of fact, my department links with all the other department in the company. But anyway on the first day or should I say the first time when I met her, she sounded so fierce because my department does something last minutes and I was told to sent some bills to her. Well I did and she eventually 'tegur' me a bit for sending the document late. So as I left the department, I was thinking, "Oh my goodness, how am I going to work in the company anymore cause if ever my department did things last minutes again, I would sure sounded by her again." Then I think, "Why not I smile to her often and be friendly to her? With that hopefully she would not be angry with me anymore." Well guess what happened next? The second time I met her, she treat me nicer. I mean even though as usual, I sent document to her late. I mean it is not really my fault for sending her document late. Just that it was during that time I received the document and it was also during that time that they need it. So there I was with my usual smiling face, and smile her with the hope that she would not be angry with me and in fact, would be nicer to me. Guess what? Praise God she does. Although I did mistake again, she told others it was not my fault. It was someone else's fault. And she told others not to blame me. I was like, "Wow!! Not bad.. I thank God that He guided me well and one of the nicest character of myself that I love the most is my smile. Not only this boss, but other bosses also smile back and warmly greet me when I actually showing my smile to them. =)
Who says smiling is not good? If laugh is a good meditation for sickness, then what bout smiling? It shines our goodness and trueness in us. I mean our sincerity. Don't lah put on a fake smile or a forced smile. Let it be natural and you shall shine forth. It is a part of our emotions. Smiling means we are in positive thinking. Who says smiling by your own self means you are crazy? Perhaps you were thinking of something that is good. Isn't that good? I mean try to live a life without a stress although stress is always be there. Smile often at ppl and you shall be smiled by others. (The sentence sounds a bit weird, don't you think so? But then I believe it is an undestandable sentened, right?) Who knows what good might it gives to us when we smile? Now I am sort of closer than before to staffs from other departments. Not my own department yet. But then it is worth trying to smile at staffs from other department. Who knows it might tells them that we are one bunch of friendly ppl with one bunch of friendly smile. And indeed we can get more friends from the company.
So smile often and continue to have this positive traits in our lives. =) Be different (authenthic) and don't follow the crowd. We pull crowd and not crowd pull us. =) God bless...

2 Comments:

Blogger nascaremperor said...

yeah...its memang like that yah...
like the smiling part...
ah...ppl say i smile to much.
i think urs is the best:D
natural...
keep at it lik ee;)

1:02 am  
Blogger Ou Lik Ee said...

Thanks.. Well let us smile together for God shall we?? =)

12:51 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home