Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Monday, July 17, 2006

Latest update bout my aunt. =)

My aunt is now staying for two to three night in General Hospital Kuala Lumpur at the moment. I do not know how is her condition but I just contacted her and she told me that she would be going for chemotherapy tomorrow.. So ppl I do really wish that prayer had been going on around. And I do hope that she would be well and recover again. And that God's hand of healing should move around her.. And thanks a lot for all the prayers. May we able to see God's glory working on my aunt's health though.. That's all I can say bout her right now.. Thanks.. God bless...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home