Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Alternative direction.....

Had been thinking about my job lately. Well a friend of mine used to t0ld me that there is a lot of job vacancy back in Ipoh. I mean companies like KPMG, Ernst & Young, Deloitte and Price Waterhouse Cooper (PWC). All the big four's Companies. Well honestly saying I don't know lah.
Perhaps I might be going back to Ipoh to work. Not my type of place to work though. But the pay I heard is quite good compared to PJ or KL's lifestyle. My friend also told me that I might be able to get RM1200 a month in Ipoh which is pretty good compared to PJ or KL. I mean the lifestyle is different. I would be staying with my parent (rental free), the food is cheap (Perhaps one meal a day, dinner eat at home), still no need to give my parent a lot of pocket money (cause they are retiree and they have their own pension money every month - my mom was a government school teacher) and etc etc benefits.
On the other hand, I shall be missing a lot of things if I am not working in PJ. I shall miss lotsa ppl there in KDU Christian Fellowship. Not to forget lotsa activities the CF organises. Example: free tickects to watch movies, One Utama, potbless, CF camps, cell groups, church, Ms Angeline, Kenny, Aaron, Mun Yee, Linda, Jia Hsien, Xi Ying and the rest of the ppl that I had known so dearly .... =( Wonder what would I do without you all, huh?
Anyway it is all in my plan only. I mean since I am not working at the moment, I got no choice but to think of this alternatives. Perhaps I should pray more for direction from God. But I need guidance from Him before I could actually implement anything.
Well I used to not going to church in Ipoh due to because I got no transport to go. Furthermore I was always in hurry cause I always rush back to take bus to go to KL. Then I met Paster Clement Wong who was in the Time's Up Youth Conference and he gave me his church address. Located quite outskirt of Ipoh. Somewhere near Hillcity Hotel, near Sam Poh Tong cave there called the Church of Praise. =) Don't know lah. Really need God's guidance.
Anyway see lah. Hopefully I got KDU's job. Otherwise I think if I were given another choice other than KL, I would be going back to Ipoh. See whichever way it gonna be lah. Okay lah.. Got to go now. Enough of all the craps.. God bless.... =)

2 Comments:

Blogger Ken said...

Hey bro,

Yup, we'll miss you too if you go back to Ipoh ... oh well, up to you to make a decision. Let the Lord guide you.

BTW if you're looking for big firms, Deloitte is in Damansara Uptown. Why don't you give that a try?

God bless you.

12:59 pm  
Blogger Ou Lik Ee said...

Well the plan is still on the way. Not yet implement. I am not the one who decide what to do. It is God's who decide what is good for me. So don't worry lah. Pray that God would lead and guide lah. Not me.. =)

1:30 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home