Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Monday, June 19, 2006

Life before and after interview in UTAR.. =)

Went for an interview this morning. Wake up early this morning about 6:45am and take a bath before heading towards UTAR. Went out to take a bus at about 7:15am. Thank God that when I reached KDU bus-stop bout 7:20am, the bus just came. So boarded the bus and reach Poh Kong Jewelry Shop, SS2 10 to 15 minutes later. =) On the way to SS2, I met Rita who was also on the way to work in Ampang. Let just say she is on her way to go for a training in a Korea Company in Ampang. She told me that in the company that she is working in or sort of training in right now, she was entitled to 45 days leave and she would be given a place to stay and a lunch allowance. I was like, "What type of company is this? Cause I also want such benefits." Too bad I do not read and write Chinese. I mean I can write and read Chinese but then not that good. If rating of 1 is worst and 10 is the best were to be given, I would rate myself 4 for writing and 2 for reading. =( But anyway all the best to her then. She got what she deserve it. =)
Waited for Metro 12 bus for about 10 minutes. I looked at my watch and noticed that time is still early. It was just 7:30 or something like that only. So while waiting, I was thinking if I were to be hired by UTAR, would I be able to come to work on time since the university open their doors to the public at bout 8:30am?? Well estimating my time though. If I were to wake up early for the job everyday. Say bout 6:45am, I would be able to take a Putra Bus bout 7:15am and starts my journey from there. And then from SS2, I would need another 10 to 15 minutes to reach UTAR. I was told to reach UTAR by 8:20am.
Metro 12 bus came. Well there are enough seats for everyone except for one Malay guy who prefers to stand rather than to sit. As the bus reaches its destination, there are more and more ppl boarding the bus. By the time, I reached UTAR, the bus was packed like sardine. Well the bus reaches the destination. As for me, I was a bit blur of where UTAR is located. I mean which bus stop is go down. Asked a lady sitting next to me. Thank God the bus really stop exactly outside the main road towards UTAR. Well since I was a bit blur, I came down slowly and the bus conductor scolded me for taking times to come down from the bus and disturb the passenger's queue of boarding the bus. What to do.. Me very blur... =(
So here I was. The main road outside UTAR. Well from in the car point of view, I was like I know where UTAR is located but on the foot, I am kinda blur because I was not able to defferetiate the road itself since there are some new development being going on over there. Anyway I walk towards the University, put my name and identification number to the guard and walk towards the University. Actually I am a shy guy. A super shy guy. A lot of ppl do not know where. Ppl are more like camera shy or stage shy but me more into ppl shy. Get what I mean? =) So I was shy when I was in the University compound, wearing formal clothes in a unfamiliar surrounding. Thank God there are a girl ove there who directed me to Human Resource department. Reached the HR department. Saw a few ppl out there waiting for their first day of working sort of orientation day. That's what I heard the staff there and newbies said. I was sent to a finance department for an interview and the interviewer is a CIMA graduates. Does his MBA in SEGi SS2 or the KL branch, I am not sure. But honestly saying, I am kinda scared of going for interviews. The reason is because the interview is always held in new office. Then there would be a lot of new faces to met. Then the staff would look at me with one kind of look. I need to wear formal clothes for the interview. If informal clothes, I would not be that scared though. =) Anyway the interviewer ask a lot of questions. Well some are kinda a bit sarcastic and some are kinda nice. Anyway there are some questions that I can hardly answer. I mean I do not have enough knowledge to answer though. One particular question that he ask me is, "What is Malaysia's latest percentage of Gross Domestic Product (GDP)?" I was like..... do not know how to answer. But thank God that I tried to answer him. I told him, "5.5%." Perhaps I am right, perhaps I am wrong. He told me at least my answer were nearest to the exact answer. Pheww... Thank God that I read The Star nowadays. Otherwise die lah.. =) He also ask me if I were interested in transfer to Kampar UTAR after a year training and sort of like in taking charge over there? Well nearer to my place. I was like, "hey.. I never thought of it that way." But then I guess giving my answer as "yes" shouldn't harm me at all, right? Promise 1st and see what happen later. Well nearer to my house after all... Anyway after all the hassle of the interview, he let me go. So I was like free like bird at last.. =) And he told me that the university might call me for 2nd interview on Thursday or A.S.A.P. Good for me..
Thank God everything ended up in pretty good way. I prayed that I had given my best impression to him that would give him the confidence to hire me though. Anyway tomorrow is my next college interview and that would be KDU. Hope that I do really get this job here in KDU cause it is nearer to my place and it is gonna be a fun thing working for KDU and serve God with CFers. =) So wish me all the best and may God help me.. Thanks for praying.. God bless.. Got to go now.. Kenny is waiting for me for movie.. Late oredi.. So see ya and God bless... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home