Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Learning Worship Songs...

Since the day I went to Time's Up Conference with Mun Yee, Jia Hsien, XY and Li Yan, curiousity came into my life. Well I know this sounds ridiculous, but then I am learning of how to listen to Christian songs sang Planet Shakers, Altered Frequency etc etc. This may sounds so weird but I used to dislike those songs. Reason is because I do not understand their songs. I mean they jam and play all sort of loud music. How in the world can God's presence appeared into their life?
Then yesterday in Ipoh, (okay.. I am back to PJ now.. ) I try up songs burned by Mun Yee and put it on in computer and learning to listen to the songs. Well perhaps it was a bit noisy and things like that and my mom was complaining, well I was slowly enjoying it while playing with my favourite solitare. Honestly saying, I am actually more into Doen Moen and those old old worship songs. Hymm also I do not mind. But then as I continue to wonder in awe how in the world the youngster nowadays can really enjoying such songs and yet they felt God's presence, well I do want that blessings as well though. Anyway I am still new to all these songs. Still intend to learn to listen to those songs. =) I do admit there are a lot of nice worship song out there. But then sorry lah ppl.. No putting me into the front, jumping, ok? =) That one I still can't accept. Okay lah.. Gtg oredi. Wanna go to church soon.. It is going to rain soon.. God bless..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home