Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Life before and after interview in KDU... =(

Went for KDU interview today. Well not sure how well I do but I came for the interview half an hour early. Supposed to be interviewed at 8:30am but instead I was interviewed at 9:00 am. Well just came back from the interview. Got not much confidence in me right now. I mean each of my job lasts me only half a year. And I had been working for a year and that means I had quitted two job oredi. Sad case lah.
Anyway compared to UTAR interviewer, this interviewer are much nicer and they were not very sure whether they want to hire me or not. I can see that through their face though. Anyway I asked them when I can know my result whether I could get the job or not and she told me within two to three weeks time. Whoa!! It was like I need to wait that long? I mean is it necessary? Anyway the HR lady by the name of Ms Oh told me all the company's benefits and she says if I were chosen for the post of accounts assistant, those were my benefits. Just hope that I could get it cause it seems to me that I could not get the job though. Not to make myself depressed, but then if they were ask me to wait for the result within a week perhaps okay lah. I still can wait. After all it is going to be end of June soon. But to wait for two to three weeks, it was like so long. I am actually getting more and more impatient though, waiting for the job to come.
I felt so useless though. I screw up my working life. Why on earth would these things happened? I mean I had been working for ppl in a manner that I wanted to be honest and living a Christlike walk in during my work but ppl tend to screw me up. Why? Is it because I am too naive? Or is it because I am too stupid? I hope I am not falling into both categories though. Because I know I am not. But then things happened. Sad case lah. I wonder why these things happen to me. That's why nowadays I felt that I should not come to prayer meeting. The reason is because I felt I had gave the CF ppl burden to pray for me. I mean the unanswered prayer request. Honestly saying, I felt that I should be heading back to Ipoh and find a simple job there, a job which got nothing to do with accounts. Perhaps be a farmer or things like that. Something which is not compatible with my job. In fact, job that require no accounting diploma or degree. Sad case lah. No one wants to hire me. Why me? Why of all the ppl in the world, I had to face such a shit? Am I that sinful that my God do not want to bless me? Honestly I can felt how Job felt when he lost everything he got. Perhaps even David's feeling from the book of Psalm. And perhaps Joseph's. But anyhow I felt depressed and discouraged.
Anyway don't know lah what to do. Just pray that there would be ppl out there that could encourage me and in fact help me deeply to curb in these depression. Got to go now. God bless..

2 Comments:

Blogger Ken said...

Hey Lik Ee,

Jer 29:11. Have a look see.

Just remember these three words:

'In His time ...'

(not yours, but His).

:)

11:54 am  
Blogger Ou Lik Ee said...

Thanks.. You actually read it now? Thanks.. But then what shall I do at the meantime? Don't tell me I shall waste the time doing nothing, right? =(

12:10 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home