Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Financial structure...

Had been really saving up money recently. I ate 3 meals a day which is breakfast, lunch and dinner. But my breakfast and lunch are combined into one fix amount. Normally my lunch itself cost me bout RM3 a meal and I do not eat breakfast. But now I have changed. Instead of the normal RM3 fix price for a meal, I divide it and make it RM3 for two meals which is my breakfast and lunch.
Well what I do is I ate a packet of fried mee in the morning for breakfast which is RM1 per packet and a piece of kueh which is bout RM1.40 while my lunch would be 3 piece of kueh which the canteen ppl sell for bout RM0.40 per piece. In fact when they are all totalled up, it cost me an amount of RM2.60. Even less than RM3. Not bad for my lunch and breakfast though. Then my dinner would be slightly heavier. Sort of a packet of normal economic rice. Bout RM3.50 a meal and that's the end of my food session for the day. Not bad huh for my structure of meal a day? =) 3 complete meal a day but yet it cost me less than RM10 a day for food. Good planning. hahaha... =P
Well my first salary in this company is coming out soon.. Wonder how much would I really get after minus the EPF and SOCSO? In fact not to forget my tithes and my soon to come expense, my PTPTN loan. Hopefully I still can survive with lotsa savings after I minus all those expenses so that I could pamper myself with a new camera phone and not to forget bringing my lovely parent to Singapore for a vacation and to meet my brother end of the year. =) With God's blessing I sure can afford to all that.. =) God bless...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home