Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Monday, July 24, 2006

Courtesy counts even when we board a bus

Came back from Ipoh yesterday evening. Managed to attend chuch service after that. Thank God that Calvary Church have three services on Sunday. Otherwise I shall miss church service. Anyway when I come back from church, (I took RAPID KL bus no. 21C to and fro) I saw an unforgettable scene which makes me very unhappy bout it.
Well the bus that I took was kinda packed at first but not so when passengers after passengers reaches their destination. Well I was kinda happy that I got a seat after one of the passenger reaches his destination. The problem was that the passenger kept on pressing bell even before they reached their destinations. It kinda iritate a lot of ppl and that included me as well. I mean since the bus was still on the way to the nearest bus-stop. The bus driver received 3 bell before he actually drop the passenger off. Well not once or twice but lotsa time. I can understand the driver's feeling when bells were keep on ringing. Well he can be so frustrated and angry over this matter though. And I felt he has his right to get angry since he is the bus driver and he would be there for the whole tiring day listening to bells being rang on and on again. For information, most of the passengers are either Indian or Burmese. Honestly saying, I don't know but then through the look of their skin colour, I assume they are Burmese.
Anyway when the bus reaches the Damansara Intan cum Damansara Kim's fly-over going towards Damansara Jaya, (hopefully my sense of direction are understood by everybody) I press the bell cause the bus driver knows where to stop next before he misses the stop. Then suddenly out of nowhere an Indian guy in front of me also press the bell. So as we know how the story goes, the bus driver was quite pissed off that he actually stop the bus and shouted at all the passengers. Not that really surprised though but a bit shock lah. It happened before. Ppl love to press bell for fun or provoke the bus driver just for the fun of it. And at the end the bus driver couldn't do anything. But this time after he shouted at us all, when he wanted to start the bus engine, an innocent middle aged man press bell instead. So he stopped the bus again and this time he shouted at the old man before he give the old man a punch. I do not know whether the passenger have a sense of ignorant or they really just couldn't hear the bell rang but for me it is very annoying to keep on pressing bells.
Please learnt to be patient when you reaches your destination. I mean press the bell once and that's all. And be alert of the bell sound so that we won't irritate anybody in the bus especially the bus driver himself. I mean be courteous when waiting for bus and in fact be polite when going up the bus. Do not think that because we are the passenger, we are the boss and the bus driver is the slave. Come on lah.. How much is the bus tickect? It is just a small amount of RM0.70 and the max of RM2 for public bus while perhaps RM50++ for an express bus if we are going outstation. Don't throw the small amount of money to the bus driver, thinking that you have all the right to demand for better facilities. Be humble and learn to help those who are in need. Well if the actual amount of the bus tickect is RM0.70, and you are willing to throw in RM200 per trip, I guess there is no harm the bus driver being treated that bad though. Otherwise please don't if there is no one who are willing to pay that big amount for a mere small price of RM0.70 per trip.

2 Comments:

Blogger poojitha said...

U are very much correct passenger don't have rights to irritate bus driver by pressing the bell continously.

8:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I needed to thank you for this nice read!! I positively enjoying each little bit of it I've you bookmarked to take a look at new stuff you post
What i find tough is to find a blog that can capture me for a minute but your weblog is different. Bravo.
I do know this isn’t precisely on subject, however i've a website online using the same program as nicely and i am getting troubles with my comments displaying. is there a setting i'm missing? it’s attainable chances are you'll assist me out? thanx.


cheap Differin online | indiana online Differin

1:21 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home