Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Monday, July 31, 2006

Donut - my new favourite food.. =)

Had been starting eating lotsa donuts recently. The donuts that I brought in my company canteen was kinda cheap. A normal shape and size costs me bout RM0.40 per piece. Well this donut is full of sugar. Taste like sweet of course. And I'am loving it to the max. The canteen's kueh and delicacies are in quite reasonable price. Most of it only cost me RM0.40 per piece. Eat 3 to 4 piece and it can oredi make me full. Wow!! I love my new diet though. Cheaper and full in stomach of course. Good for me.
Hopefully by end of August I would lose some weight. If possible few kgs. That is my monthly resolution. Save some money and lose some weight. See what would happen then.. Till then.. God bless.. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home