Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Do not judge

Last night I receive a call from an old aquintances cum some sort of enemy cum a bully cause he had hurt and abuse my feeling long long time ago. I had been keeping all this hurt by myself all these years, sort of like four years back. Well we had meet up once before since he came back from oversea a half a year ago. At first, he had asked for my phone no through friendster but then I did not reply because I was still pissed off with him that time. Well then God said in the Bible, that in order to be blessed by Him, we need to re-concile back with each other so that God's glory shall be shown through here and forgive others who had hurt me. It's hard for me to do that but I took the courage to tell him that.
So there I was wanting to re-concile with him when he gave me a call last nite. But instead of coming out to be re-conciled he scolded me with all the sarcastic remarks such as that I am pathetic, sadistic and I sucks. Well honestly saying those kind of remarks pissed me off. It put me really down and make me angry. What I wanted to do were just obeying God's command to re-concile but he ain't listening. Even when we met back after 2 years of lost contact, his first remark on me was that to him I was still the same Lik Ee I used to be. No doubt he is correct, but it is not fully correct. I do changed though. I do not know whether it is a good or bad change but I do changed. I mean when we first met back after all these years I believe that we should greet each other in a nicer way. After all he had been calling me out few times oredi but I do not want to come out though. Everybody may think I was a coward for doing that. But then do not underestimate me. Although I may look weak and naive to a lot of ppl, but do not judge me by my looks. No one had ever seen me pissed me off before but do not try to push me to do so cause once I do that that's it for those ppl. That person would be forever out of my life oredi.
Honestly saying, there had been two person who had tasted my piss-offness. And thank God that we still remained friends. And for the worst case senario, there is this friend of mine who I had known for bout 9 years and he too tasted that same anger from me for a year plus and eventually we are friend back recently. Imagine my anger can lasts not just a day or two but it can lasts forever. Well that happens when I really pissed off with certain ppl. Guess what? That was my bad character. It was full of revenge and I was a really bad tempered guy. That few ppl who underestimated me eventually apologise to me back cause I do not really share my life with others. What everybody know bout me recently is just surface. But for those who are closer to me they know me better. So before anyone knows me better and deeper do not put your own judgment unto me. I would say this: "Be careful of whose fire you are playing with. I am a small fire waiting to become bigger."
Anyway too bad for this guy who are not willing to re-concile with me. I had done my part and that, if he would not show up and apologise to me of his current behaviour and really changed, that's it lah our friendship. It is either me or him who would suffer if we are still friends. Well what to do. Just wash my hand over this incident lah.. =( Not what I intend to do but he choose it that way.
Well as the song sang by The Beatle, "Let it be, Let it be... " I would just let it be lah. Let God handles all thing lah.. So that's all.. God's bless...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home