Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Friday, June 02, 2006

A short prayer request

I got a prayer request. A very, very, very big decision I got to make here.. But then it is all depends on God Almighty. If the decision does not work out, then well... praise God. But if it work out also, praise God for it. So basically I do not know what to do.
It was about my job. Well I found a job as an audit assistant in newspaper a week ago. Due to because I was busy with my exam last week and perhaps due to my laziness as well (bad me), I did not call them for an interview. In fact I was lazying around doing nothing, eat and sleep. I make myself promise that I would find a job within this week or perhaps next weeks. Thank God I got my two testomonial letter from SEGi two days ago. With that two testimonial letter, I can actually start looking for a job oredi. So yesterday was the 1st day I actually preparing myself for a job. And today I completed my resume and I even sent online job application to UTAR as administrative assistant. Then just now I gave myself a try by calling the audit firm which I found last week and the respond back was the vacancy had been filled. A bit unhappy bout it but then what can I do? I applied for the job late. =(
Brought today's newspaper as well. Well there is no many such job as audit assistant type of job available at the moment. The one available at the moment was audit assistant in Setapak, KL and some other parts of KL which I do not think I want to work at. 1st of all, it is very far from Damanasara. Everyone may say, take public transport there lah. Well I could not afford though if the salary for that particular job is RM1200 ++. At least I need RM1500 to RM1700 which is super hard to get since I got no experience whatsoever in audit line yet. If I were to move nearer to the place where my office is, well I would not want to move. It is not because I am into comfort zone. But rather I believe Damansara Jaya area is one of the safest place here in Klang Valley. I mean which is more important, earning big amount of money or your life? Sure life right? But then it is still depends on the place itself though. But what can I say? Damansara Jaya here is super convenient for those of us who do not own private vehicle. Everything is provided here.
Anyway someone suggested that why not I go back to Ipoh since I am from Ipoh and perhaps Ipoh got greener pasture and furthermore I do not need to waste money renting room cause I got my own home? Well he is right of course. That's why I am considering that option. But then I do not want to lose God's blessing on me. I mean I go where God did not says go. But in the other hand, my parent are getting old. I believe it is time for me to go back to take care of them. I don't know lah. That's why this one short blog is my prayer request. I hope that I can be able to go where God wants me to go. =) Thanks for praying for me. God bless you all... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home