Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Today

Life here in Ipoh is very peaceful. In fact not just one peaceful city for now, but it was also very cheap lifestyle. I came out just now to watch Mission Impossible 3 In Ipoh Parade's GSC and guess what? The price for the movie is RM5 with a valid student ID card. Well though I am no longer a full time student, but then I still can get discount because my HELP Institute ID card is still valid to be used. I asked them whether if any new movie came up is the movie price same if I gave my student ID card? Well the cashier says yes.. Wow!! That is so nice.. =) It is as though I am paying RM10 for two person if I were to watch it in One Utama's GSC..
Anyway now life is back to normal to me.. Busy studying for exam.. Well just back from Ipoh Parade's TESCO formerlly known as Parkson Grand. Bought a big packet of Ipoh Old Town White Coffee.. Mind you.. This is made in Ipoh. Not any Tom, Dick and Harry country or state.. Famous White Coffee.. Well tonight I do not think I would fall asleep but rather burn my midnight oil since I am not working at the moment but busy studying for exam.. =) Anyway life here is pretty okay though.. Thought of settling down in Ipoh and find job here but there is not many job available.. Furthermore the pay is not that good here compared to KL or PJ. Anyhow, anyway would find new job once I finished my exam next week.. All the best to me though... God bless me...
Anyway got to end my blog here cause I am using the net in Ipoh Parade here.. Quite expensive though.. An hour RM2.50. Where can like that one? =P So need to type my blog faster or I would have to find ways to pay them.. Got to go now.. God bless... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home