Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Monday, May 08, 2006

My heart's desire

It had been finalised. My case of money loss had been settled. I am officially told to leave the company despite the fact that I am innocent. The problem is just that I do not know how to prove to others that I am innocent. The actual thing when they ask me to prove me innocent, I cannot show anything to prove that I am in the right path. I got witness though but their witness are much more higher than mine. I mean the position of the two witness compared to mine. Well what to do. This incident is unfair and unjust. Wonder where is justice in this situation. Honestly I am not very sure what to do now. I got to surrender to them oredi and give them no fight for rights. What can I say? As much as my destiny is in God's hand, I am still in need of bowing down to their request. This is due to because I got no weapon to fight for this justice. Obviously my life had always been like this. It had been like for ages, until I got nothing to comment anymore. I just need everything without a fight. Ppl told me to stand up and fight. Well I was thinking, fight what? As the matter of fact, fight with what? Ppl said, pray. I prayed oredi. Ppl said, fast. I fast oredi. Ppl said, go close to God. Well since I am always at home and always alone, my only companion is God. Well don't everybody think that I don't do that? Fast, pray and read Bible. Well I do that everyday. Wihout a fail though. It just don't seem right. Something just don't seem right. Wanna live in integrity and honest, I ended get cheated. Wanna live in humbleness, ppl take me for granted. Actually me tired and lazy to handle things la. This morning I prayed, well just now I received the news. I wonder God knows bout my condition and He wanna put an end to it?
Well this is my second job so to say lah. Wonder why each time, when it came to my half year of working experience, I need to changed to a new job? Is there someone over there in this world who tried to curse or am I facing a generation curses now? Wonder why? Must check it up though.. Sorry ya for being so negative.. I was always like that until somehow or rather He lifted me up and make my think positively. But now my old flesh came back into my life. The negative flesh. Not to say I wanna do think like that, but my life is really hopeless though. =( Where in the world did I receive any blessings? I mean I do have blessings from God. No deny for that but then why it seems like suffering appear more into my life? How sad.
Anyway my supervisor's eye were getting red just now. Guess without me, life would me different huh? (Sorry la, a bit perasan here) But then who knows. Perhaps I had impart something into her life. Hopefully lah.. But honestly saying, this company does give me some memory though. Well it was different than my 1st company. 1st company was not that good. I mean the pay is higher a little bit but then the working environment is not that good. Don't wanna comment on that lah. But my 2nd company do give me some warmth and friendliness of the staff and I am able to get to know some students there. Not a bad life lah. Perhaps it was just th long working hour that tires me out but other than that, they are all okay. Honestly I like this company because no one in the company scold me. Perhaps they tegur a bit lah but then after that, everything is back to normal. Also gonna miss some leng lui there as well. But thank God I got some of their's phone number and friendster acc. Not bad lah. Well life still goes on.. Just hope this time the new company that I going to work for would be even better than the 1st and current company a lot more. In fact, now as much as I am saying all this, I sounds like I am living like the main actor in the oldies drama series called Quantum Leaque. For those who were as old as me like Kenny should know what drama is that. =) Anyway Kenny hope that I can enter KDU huh? And work there for a longer period of time. Honestly saying, I hope that I am not into some curse. Perhaps a generation curses that my ancestors or perhaps my parent had it cause both the company I am working in lasts only half a year.
Anyway hope everything goes well and smooth. God bless and I am back to work again.. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home