Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Friday, May 26, 2006

Breath of life - God's blessing to us

I just finished my CIMA exam today. Well not very sure whether the questions I do are correct or not because although I prepared for it earlier, I was too tired to remember all things and as the matter of fact, when I tried to remember all things, I actually jumbled up all the definition of different theories and different understanding. So in order to actually intend to pass my CIMA paper which the passing marks is 50%. Well the paper is not that tough but the marking scheme is tougher and stricter. =( But anyway I am free at last.. Free like bird, free from job and study at the moment. =)
Anyway a thought came into my mind about blessing though. This tought came into me like this? What is the proof that we receive God's blessing in our life? I mean the first we receive His blessing? Well this thought came into my mind. Hopefully it is God's wisdom that helps me in understanding this and not my own thought playing around in my mind and distract me. I remembered I read in the Bible that God 1st breathed Adam into a living being through his nostril, the breath of life. The Bible verse stated for this word can be found in the book of Genesis 4:

4 This is the account of the heavens and the earth when they were created. When the LORD God made the earth and the heavens- 5 and no shrub of the field had yet appeared on the earth and no plant of the field had yet sprung up, for the LORD God had not sent rain on the earth and there was no man to work the ground, 6 but streams came up from the earth and watered the whole surface of the ground- 7 the LORD God formed the man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being.

Well I believe that is how the Bible stated to us clearly His 1st blessing into our life and that is our very own life. It is shown in the Bible how God really loved us and want us for Himself. Otherwise He would not be that bothered even to give us something that of His which I believe is so precious to Him, the breath of life so that we can live in this world. He did not gave it to the animals that He created and He do not even gave it to the plants that He created. He just gave it to us. Well I believe He knows that we might lose this precious blessing of His and yet He said that He is willing to give it to us so that we can use it to glorify Him. He did not say, "Perhaps He should gave this blessing to us for a try or two to the test us whether we can take and keep this gift or not. " He just gave it away so that with this life we can see wonder and life that He had created. Not to forget all the marvellous miracles He want to show us. All this gift is being given to us by just believing that we would have it and use it for His own glory. And that blessing is still alive in us and making us still kicking and punching and living for Him. Without this blessing we would sure be dead. So let us not waste this blessings and who says God never gave blessings. He gave it long time ago, through Adam, through Jesus and through us. So let us waste His effort and lose it permanently. Count our blessings and make sure that we keep on fire for Him and make His name be known forever and ever and ever although we are always in the midst of losing this blessing. God bless us always and let us make full use this God given breath of life wisely so that we can always pass the baton of fire to the future generation. God bless..

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Genesis 7:22 "Everything on dry land that had the breath of life.."
Those same Hebrew words were used in Gen.1:30 "...everything that has the breath of life..."
And again this Hebrew expression is found in man's creation found in Gen. 2:7 "...breath of life..."
Yes, man is different than animals, but "breath of life" was given to both.

7:11 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home