Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Life imparter

Two of my colleagues quit their job today. Well misses them oredi. One of them is my department colleague. Well she is very nice and kind. I guess she tolerates my character a lot. Btw she is 30++ to 40++ years old oredi. Always disturb her and she scold back sometimes but then I will melt her scolding with craps and craps of mine.
Just now hug her before she left. Well her hug seems like my mom's hug. Well in the time when I lost my money and receipts, she helps and guides me a lot. I mean in a lot of things especially in how to handle students and handle other tough things. Well at first glance she looks fierce especially she don't smile much. But as I know her better and better, she is friendly and kind. She is like a big sister to me. Helping this little brother things that he do not know.. Hard to find such a good and nice lady.
Anyway a lot of staffs in my company had know bout my resignation. And most of them shows concern to me. Some of them are willing to give me a treat on Saturday (my last day of work). Well I felt very grateful despite this short term of me working here, there are angels that I believe sent by God to help and guide me. I mean it is very hard to get them to help. I mean they might not be able to help in term of financial but in term of advice (intangible stuff) are also good enough. Well all of them are very friendly though.
Well honestly I found out that there are staff in the company have a very grateful heart. They actually wish every staff farewell before they call the day off. I mean they wish everybody before they left. Well for this lady that I had mentioned above, I believe she had did a lot of good things that a lot of staff in the company miss her. Me included. Guess she had done a lot of imparting that had melted ppl's heart. Otherwise no one would miss her. But then all the best, Miss Janet. Well thank God that the world is getting more advanced. We have emails, sms and even the traditional way, letter writing. Otherwise we can't email, sms and write to each other. =)
Anyway with all the words that I am blogging right now, I do hope that I am also one part of SEGi staff that before I leave the company, I am able to impart good things into other staff's life. Pray that in all the things that I did, ppl would remember not only me, but in all things ppl would remember God's wonderful deed to the every person's life He had imparted. And I do hope that I shall be one of them. Every way I go, I hope to become a role model to everybody I met and who I know so that these ppl would be imparted by God to serve Him more. Amen.. =)
Anyway 2 more official working day before I actually quit the job. So hopefully within this two days good things would happen and I do not lose anything anymore. God bless.. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home