Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Word of encouragement

These few days I had been thinking about a lot of things. I mean I had been asking God about my life, my direction and my path. Well I do not really get the right direction yet except that I do have a few options and now reconsidering about all those options though. Hopefully that I do get correct move from God.
Anyway I always felt that I am living a life like Job. Honestly saying, living a life like Job makes me very discouraged and dull. Now my main discouragement in life is not only I do not get any answers from God yet but rather I do not really get support from friends surrounding me. Some even told me that perhaps it was my fault and carelessness that the chaos happens to me. Not only that, with my years of knowing God, there are friends out there who expects me to stand up and rise again once chaos happens. I mean since I am a believer for such a long time. Well it was so easy to say that but it was and still is hard to act to rise up and continue on the journey though. Ppl always forget that despite that being a Christian for such a long years, I am still a normal human being and am not perfect. I am not much different that the younger believer in term of faith. But perhaps I am a little bit more faithful that them but that is just all. I am still struggling and living a life of uncertain. I felt that there is not much of words of encouragement in life though. The only things ppl love to say is this: "Do not compare the past but looks towards the future." I am looking towards the future but with lack of encouragement from ppl I can go nowhere. I am just hoping that the current and future would be better but it ain't better. In fact it became worst. When I need encouragement, ppl tend to ignore me. They expect that being a long time Christian, I am able to help myself and believe in God for Him to help me. I wish I can but just sometimes it is easy for words to come out from our mouth but when some bad things really happened to us, it is hard to practise our faith. I am not being hyprocrite here but rather I felt that is the truth of our life. So I believe that everybody needs encouragement whether you are Christian for 20 years or Christian for bout 3 months. The more encouragement we get the better. No one should be neglected.
I believe the word of encouragement is important though to reassure our faith in Christ when bad things happened. It helps to get rid of all the negative, evil thoughts in our mind, believing in things we are not able to believe when we actually face problems. One thing I learnt here is that despite the very fact that we are told that being a Christian, we would face problems in our walk with Him but we actually do not know what kind of problems that we are going face. And different ppl have different amount of faith in Christ that believe we are able to overcome the problem by His grace and maintain our positive thinking in life. Some might be more and some might be less. So ppl be gracious when you are talking to the ppl who are facing problems. Do not always think that those who became Christians since they were young have faith more than the young believers. You might be surprised actually the younger believer actually have more faith than the older believer, who had known God for years.
So learnt to encourage ppl no matter they are older believer or younger believer for when it was time you have problem to face, there would be ppl there to encourage you. Perhaps a younger generation than you. Like what Bible says, whatever a man reaps is whatever he shall sow. (Galatians 6:7) God bless...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home