Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Happy Ending and Happy Mother's Day...

Today is my last day of working in SEGi college. Well time flies. Was very innocent when I first joined in the company but now still innocent except that I've grown a bit. =) Anyway a bit bored here. Cause nothing much to do. Just spent times lepakking around. Later after work, two of colleagues would take their last opportunity to treat me one last meal before I officially chow from the company. Kinda miss the company though, the colleagues in the company, the friendliness and the kindness they gave me etc etc..
But at the same time, I am also so happy cause I am going back to Ipoh tomorrow noon to see my mom and gave my mom a big hug, wishing her Happy Mother's Day and perhaps treating her some nice food outside. Would also be back to Ipoh to prepare for my CIMA exam which is coming soon, on the 24th and 25th May 2006. Will life is not simply and easy though. But then it is worth my time, spending time with parent and try to put down weight. Hopefully I am able to that cause I found out that I have gained some weight though. I mean nowadays most of the night I shall go out and buy some bread as my last meal for the day, supper. Hopefully when I come back from Ipoh and preparing to scout for a new job, everybody would start commenting on my weight. Words like "Oh my goodness, Lik Ee.. You had lost weight." Or "Can you believe it? It's a miracle. Lik Ee had lost his weights." Anyway I hope all those would come out from everybody's mouth though although I may more than normal when I am back in Ipoh especially supper time of course. I had not been really eating instant noodle for such a long time oredi. Found it very tempting though. So each time I went back to Ipoh, I shall make myself an opportunity with instant noodle. And this time, I shall make most of my opportunity eating instant noodle for my supper. Not to forget, indulge myself with a packet of Ipoh Old Town's White Coffee every night. Love it to the max though. Wonder how many kgs would I gain during those so-called two weeks of staying in Ipoh? =P
Anyway just wanna wish everybody a blessed Mother's Day. Please give our mom a call tonite or tomorrow to wish them. At least a call would do. They deserve it. =) God bless and Happy Mother's Day.

1 Comments:

Blogger adri-enne said...

short n sweet~
i called my mom, wished her; n all my aunts a happy mother's day.

then i asked her a favour 2 send me my taekwondo pants cos i was thinking of joining some martial art here. she gave both my pants away. sigh cant say much cos it's HER day. **but still doesnt give her d prerogative 2 givee my taekwondo pants away!**

8:53 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home