Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Friday, June 02, 2006

A new discoveries of Da VinCi Code...

I was in The Curve last night with Jia Hsien, browsing through some books in Borders while waiting for Kenny who went there for his body fitness purposes. While waiting for him, Jia Hsien showed me the painting of The Last Supper. And as I was looking at the picture (Ppl were commenting that the person in the painting, sitting next to Jesus were Mary Magdalene and not John the Apostle as mentioned) I was wondering.
Well as far as I know there is no one in the world or not even any machine can trace the real face of our Lord Jesus Christ. (I was taught this when I was young, that no one knows the real face of our Lord Jesus. The persons who saw and met Him had died thousand years ago and they were all His twelve disciples and all His followers). As far as I know that, Leonardo da Vinci could not have been to know His real face because i) he was born in the year of 1452 which was more than 1000 years after Jesus' resurrection. ii) he is an Italian and Jesus is a Jews by birth and Italy is located in European contingent and not anywhere in Middle East. iii) let's say if what Dan Brown's claim is true according to his book that it was Mary Magdalene who sits next to Jesus and not John the Apostle as mentioned, then WOW!!! Leonardo da Vinci sure have a wild and interesting imagination and as for Dan Brown (I think he is foolish), to choose to believe that Leonardo da Vinci's painting contains such secrets to life. Well obviously I can say that Leonardo da Vinci never met Jesus face to face before. How could he able to use his painting to point out the secrets of Jesus Christ. In actual fact, the is no such things called marriage between Jesus and Mary. If ppl tend to believe that, show me who His descendant is? I mean the real life descendant. We cannot point it out, can't we? Why? Cause there is no such person in the world. It is all make-up stories, perhaps to bluff some small kids and we, the adult tend to believed the bluffness of the book. There is this two different words called fiction and fact, which I believed everybody knows the meaning of it. For those of you who do not know the meaning, let me tell you the meaning of both. Fiction means make-up stories, not true and there is no real historical event in it while facts mean it is a real life stories, true event and it historical based on its place of origin, its real life stories, real struggle etc etc. And guess what? The entire story of The Da Vinci Code is knowns as Fiction Story. I mean even the bookstore all overall Malaysia had labelled that even in the first place oredi. Which eyes of The DaVinci believers who believed in whatever the book says are blind and can't read that word, Fiction?
But thank God. He actually show us the way to be able to see again. Well since the confused believers of The Da Vinci Code book are so confused with the whole idea of the DVC theory, the open is to them. What you, the confused ppl should do is, go and get any Christian friends of yours to actually tell you the whole accurate stories of Jesus Christ and let no Dan Brown's book blinded you anymore. He who knows the truth shall be set free. So let the truth set us free.
I believed in this. Leonardo da Vinci actually drew the The Last Supper painting according to his own imagination. And it is not intentend to harm anybody. It is somebody who use the painting to divert the lost soul from the truth of our beloved Lord Jesus Christ. And now with newer and different version of books that come out that somehow or rather going against Jesus Christ, such as The Gospel Of Judas and other similiar books, let us not be blinded anymore but rather let us be more alert that we would not fall into such doubt anymore over our the promises of Lord Jesus Christ and over who He really is. God bless...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home