Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Life after 15th April 2006

A lot of ppl had showed concern over my latest condition, I believed after they read my latest blog. Well truthfully saying, after all these things had finalised yesterday, I am very much relieved though. I was pretty worried of how should I live in integrity and tell the truth rather than lying to the management and yet at the same time retain my job. I even prayed that I do not need to lie to get back my job or lose it. I mean despite the fact that if this is what it intended to be, let it be. As long as God knows that I am innocent in these things it would be good enough. At least I got the King of the kings' approval and support.
Well I believe I would take this opportunity to study for my CIMA exam which would start on 23rd April till 25th April 2o006. Well life's tough. In fact I believed mine is tougher cause in order to live righteously it is not easy. It is tougher. If we want to live secular righteous it is tough but if we want to walk spritual righteous (which in fact walk with God, persecuted by ppl for believing in Him) that's tougher. I mean non-believers can also walk righteous though. They walk righteously either based on their own principle or based on their own religion. It is a tough life enough but what is more tougher is our walk with Jesus Christ. Reason is we are walking righteously in a living God's way. In fact because Jesus Christ walk righteously with God, He was still sentenced to death. What more, us His follower?
I can just bluff my way through and claimed that someone else took the money and put the blame on other ppl. But I was reminded somehow or rather by God, or by my own conscience that no one should be blamed on this. We stand right for ourselves and for God's glory and He shall lift us up. Nothing is impossible for God though. Perhaps sometimes I do think that it is impossible but then He will still guide us despite we believed Him or not. I just need to wait.
Well sorry to say this, but a lot of time I had been living in negative life, saying negative things and doing negative stuffs as well.. But it doesn't mean I do not trust God. Honestly saying running away from God is not easy. It's super hard. Why I said like that? I mean for me being a Christian for so long time, God is not just a Mentor, a Guide, our beloved Father, Saviour, Friend, Master but He is everything in my life. What I learnt in life, I cherished it well. I do not intend to let ppl put me down. Well yup. There are times when ppl do able to put me down but then somehow or rather He lift me up. In another word, I am a very stubborn guy. I mean stubborn in a good way. When I believe something is right, it means forever the thing is always right. I mean eg is being a Christian. Well there are ppl out there who tried to convert me to Bahai religion and my Muslim friend tried to tell me join in their group. Honestly saying I can easily fall for their words cause what they said makes me thinking a lot too. I mean sometimes what they said it seems to got some senses though. But sorry ppl.. Me as being Ou Lik Ee, would not take Jesus Christ away, out of my mind from being my only Saviour. I do not have any Saviour excpet Jesus Christ. That's what my stands are. And I believed that God stands by my side and defended me from being disturbed by them too much cause when I argued with them, they got nothing to shoot back. He uses my mouth to speak the truth in His way. So I am very sorry if my negative words sounds like a discouragement word to anyone of you.
Anyway I shall be missing my this company. Honestly saying it is a good company though. Well one thing is for sure. The staffs are friendly although they are sometimes very nasty. Well I understand that this is a part of working environment. There is no one to be blamed here. But what I shall really be missing is the pretty staff there. How sad.. Can't meet them face to face anymore although I got their phone no and friendster acc. How sad. =( Also not to forget the internet service provided by the company. Well they do provide online service though. Computer lab. A bit sucks lah. KDU better. Cannot open friendster and myspace account. They banned both accounts. Sad case lah.. So if anybody says KDU computer lab sucks, I would say SEGi computer lab suckier. Anyway sorry lah. Don't wanna kutuk the company anymore. Can't blog as much as I used to lor. I mean working life got more things to blog. Not working blog what?
Lastly I felt pretty sad for my mom. Well the reason is because because I do not got any job, she had to take care of me again. Officially she do not need me to feed her cause she got her retired income. She was a government servant. That's why lah. But now with me not working anymore, she had to feed another mouth. Sad, sad case..
Anyway just hope that God would really show me the way though. If He ask me to serve Him full time, I would say this. Why not? =) If that's the case lah. Otherwise new alternative. Anyway got to go now. Back to work. God bless... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home