Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Happening potbless...

Organised a potbless today. At 1st it was sort of like disappointed me a lot due to because a lot of ppl I thought coming but at the end they did not come. Anyway my disappointment turned happiness cause at the end everything turns up well. Perhaps I have not been in a very jovial mood nowadays since I lost the stupid money. But anyway God is sustaining me in that sense. He is giving me grace after grace though despite the fact the usual me was pretty tired and restless with the loss of the money and also my exams which would starts this month.
Anyway the potbless was good. I guess it was much more better than last year June's potbless, during when I sabotage Joram with wasabi. As much as the potbless is over, I still missed those time where I am able to organised it well enough this time, compared to last year. Well last year I was putting my emotions a lot on the potbless. But this year, it seems to me that everyone knows their task well enough. No one is complaining that the food is not enough or the drink is not enough. In fact there is nothing to complain about except perhaps, the game itself only. Well in that sense, it was sort of like my fault cause I did not really organised or delegate the game master job to anybody. I was like doing it last minutes thingy and at the end ppl who came for the potbless was rather a bit blur. Other than that, I see there is nothing wrong with the potbless this time.
Honestly saying, I thank God that the SEGi CF and KDU CF are able to come together and have a wonderful fellowship together so as to build a tie between both CFs. And honestly saying as well, I saw a miracle that God had performed throughout the whole event. Well we all prayed for a good weather and indeed God removed the bad weather so that good weather would be with us throughout the event. Right after when everybody planning to go back, it rains heavily. And this rain can actually happen anytime before the potbless. Instead it happen when potbless ends. What a miraculous miracle God had make there for us all. And in fact, when I was about to allow pride to come into my life God shows me His way. Well I would not say it was God's will that such things happen but then it is because of this thing that I started to go lose my prideness and go back to being humble. I was proud because the event that I organised succeed but at the end it turns up to be so few ppl came. Well honestly saying even that "L" was not there during that time. It actually makes me wanna quit the whole event. But then after all the feeling was over, I started to realised the main thing is not "L" alone after all. It was all about ppl. How we live and guide ppl to God and help them to know God and this potbless is a part of the big picture where we all as Christians should live in unity and not in our own world only. I believe in this. Even Christians can live in their own world despite the fact they are growing in the Lord. They think they are doing things for God but actually they are not. They are doing things for themselves in the sense that they serve the Lord for their own ppl only. Sometimes we may say we know our own heart but how sure is that we do not know. But nonetheless, it is always God who knows our heart motive more than we do ourselves.
Anyway I think it is time to sleep oredi. Tomorrow I got church to attend. Very early in the morning. Must wake up at 8am. =( So that's all for my thought for today. Hope that things in future would allow me to grow in Him more rather than less. God bless and nite nite.. =)

2 Comments:

Blogger Shan.E. said...

I need some advice oredi on how to set up a successful potbless. ANYTHING?????????

7:17 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sorry I couldn't be there with ya'all!!! =(

dis sounds like a wonderfull event and i can not wait for the next POTBLESS!!!!

Pleaze post when the next one is coming

7:20 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home