Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Testimony...

Well guess what? There's a testimony that I wanna share here that somehow or rather God had answered me few days .. Well I lost a few receipts 2 1/2 months ago. Well I was supposed to retrieve it back to the account department but then due to some unforseeable circumstances I can't. The account department boss even told me that (actually warned me) that if I failed to retrieve the lost receipts back, I would have to pay back the amount of the receipt according to the amount that the student had paid. So I prayed and so are the current KDU CF members. (Thanks to all of you who had prayed together with me)
Anyway since last week my account boss had not making a lot of noises. In fact she asked me to try to find back the receipts and that's all. She even talk nicer to me though.. There is no sounds of anger or unhappiness in her. Thank God though everything is going on smoothly.. But then despite all things, let us continue for God's favour to be upon on us in all matters no matter what circumstances it is gonna be.. God bless...
Ps: Sorry cause I do not how to write this testimony out.. Hope you all understand what I am thanking God for ya.. =)

1 Comments:

Blogger Ou Lik Ee said...

Yup.. Thank God...

7:53 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home