Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Friday, March 24, 2006

My life's ambition (Part 1)

Well I was once asked before in one of the previous KDU Christian Fellowship camp this question: "What is my ambition?" "What do I want to do or own?" Well honestly saying I do not know what to do say though. But then the is one thing that I like to do the most but then due to lack of encouragement and laziness, I seems to lose interest as days passed by. And this sort of "mega big ambition" is actually to become a farmer, owning hectares after hectares of land by myself. As everybody have their own dreams and our former finance minister Tun Daim Zainuddin loves to own banks and other important ppl owning other small or big properties, mine's is more into owning lands after lands.
The main reason why I wanted to own lands is because I am actually a nature lover and a forest lover too. Perhaps I am not that tough and strong enough as to be able to hike the highest peak in Peninsular Malaysia, Gunung Tahan or perhaps South East Asia's highest peak, Mount Kinabalu but then I would be happy enough to be able to stay somewhere near to a forest. It actually makes me happy by just lepakking there instead of shopping complexes. Hey.. as much as I was born in a city like Ipoh but then I was brought up in a small town somewhere near Sitiawan and Pangkor Island called Ayer Tawar. Well Ayer Tawar was once a small small town but now as the population increases, development also increases.
I used to do a lot of gardening during my high school time and also in Ipoh itself my parent own a back compound where I can actually use it to plant fruit trees. I had planted a few durian trees though and used to plant a few mango trees but was destroyed due to because my mango trees actually invites red ants and some other unpleasant insects to stay there. Well in the mid of 2003 when I was still a student, me and my room mate actually decided to plant vegetables at the front of our rented house because we were planning to save up some money. Thank God that everything went out successfully but then due to laziness to reap our harvest and cook it our own self (actually he is the cook) the vegetable is abandoned and no one is bothered to actually pluck it and to cook it. Imagine the interests that I got there. But now as the compound in Ipoh is left abandoned, I do not have the enough time to actually plant anything there and I always felt its wastage cause the soil if it is not taken care well of, the soil protein would be eaten by the wanted grass and weeds instead of given to the trees.
Well hopefully in future I shall do something about the compound and make it lively just like how it is shown in the movies 'The Secret Garden'. =) God bless...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home