Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Feline and Doggy!!

There has been a adorable kitten wondering around all along the row of shoplots in SS2 where SEGi college, AM Bank, Mc Donalds had been located. Well the so-called stray kitten does look alike like Aaron's housemate's kitten except that Aaron's kitten got a shorter tail than the one in SS2. The 1st time I saw it I fall in love with it. Well the kitten does not look like a kitten that carries viruses, full of wounds or bites but then its fur are clean. Well tried to catch it but then with my formal clothing on and even in the public, I can't just simply catch a kitten like a kid, right?
Well I was reminded of Aaron's kitten, how I love to catch it and play around with it, provoke the kitten and then let the kitten attack me. Well it is just for the fun of it and it means neither of us, human and feline alike hurt. Got a forwarded mail yesterday and this mail shows a picture of a Chinese lady caught an adorable kitten before she actually stepped on it to death with her high heel shoes. Imagine the organs and all the body part of the kitten all came out. I felt disgusted with such incident cause it is a cruel things to do. But then anyway I would not be able to know whether the picture is a real picture or not and the lady actually squashed the kitten to death with her shoes but then the picture is gross... Uuweekkk!!!!
Time for confession here though.. I had allowed a kitten to be killed early last year. It happened during last year's CNY in Ipoh. I was walking at the roadside where a cat was walking in front of me. Well me as being me, wiselled at the cat and the cat was shocked that it ran towards the road and knocked down by a car before it actually ran back to the roadside with its injured body and then disappeared into the thin air. With that I presumed or declared that the cat had just passed away. (I mean during that time lah) Well it is not to say that I felt the guiltness but then I felt bad though since I love kittens. And cat as well.. In fact, I love all sort of animals except of course dogs. Sorry dog lovers... I had a bad experience with dogs.. Not to say I was bitten by dogs (dogs never bite me though) but then I once have dogs and they are actually one dirty animal (to me lah). They are not the special breed type of dog though but more like a 'pariah' dog.. The reason I felt why they are dirty is because well, they love to run here and there and they usually ended up getting dirty. Sorry to say again.. We never really actuall bathed the dog. Well no reason given except that we are too busy to bothered about the welfare of the dogs. But still we do not treat them badly either. Well we allow them to wander around here and there and they are given freedom but no freedom to enter into our house. That's all. Sometimes I do beat the dog up when I got nothing to do. I mean I was bored that time. (Can't remember the actual incident why I beat the dog but then I admit I beat the dog) Come on lah. I was still young though.. And nothing satisfies me except hitting the dogs. But then they are still given freedom to do what they wanted to do.
Anyway as for cats or shall I say the kittens, they are usually taken into the house and they do us a lot of good things. They actually caught lotsa mices but then they don't bother to eat it up but to leave it on the floor for us to clean. But then I love my cats (I once have two cats - One is orange in colour and the other is black) The black cat scared of us a lot and would usually hide inside the forest. For your info, I stayed near a jungle once. Actually my house in Ayer Tawar, Sitiawan belongs to my maternal grandpa and we used to stay there cause my mom was a primary school teacher there. The surroundings of the house are full of trees. Jungle and even palm oil plantation. So the black cat usually hide inside the jungle and would come out when dinner time came. My orange cat would stayed in the house, as you know, lazying around. I would always play with the cat and the cat usually ended in my room with me. Imagine hugging a furry cat and treat like my pillow. They also don't care. So why I must care? But then that was last time.. What a memorable memory I once have. =)
So now ppl.. you all know what to buy for me for my birthday this year eh? No need to guess lah what present to buy for me anymore.. You all know oredi? Agreed? hahahahah... =P God bless....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home