Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Monday, March 13, 2006

Sorry.. Sorry..and Sorry.. =)

There had been an extinction of freedom to speech nowadays in society today. Well wanted very much to write what I think in life today and yet there are ppl out there who thinks they are cleverer than us and even thinks they can outsmart us. (sorry, ego) I mean I do not think that I am any smarter but then hey.. after all it is my own opinion, deep within my heart that wanted to blurt out suggestions after suggestions to curb the illness of society of the world nowadays and guess what? I got myself a trouble, an enemy or someone that against what I thought. Some sort like a contender who thinks differently than me. Perhaps I am bit harsh but then sorry lah.. I am not that gentle ok? This is for the anonymous out there who want to argue with me bout the gay issue. Not to say that I purposely want to be harsh and not gentle but then what is not right should be said out and not keep inside within our heart, thinking that well, perhaps that troubled person can solve it by him or herself.
Come on lah.. Can we actually solve problems all by ourselves? If that is the case, there would be less suicide, less death, less abandoned babies, less divorce, less robberies, less unwanted incident and guess what? This world would be a very peaceful world for us to live in if we actually able to give advice to our ownself. There won't be any need for counsellors and even psyhology course would not be very much in demand anymore. In fact there won't be any need of policemans or even doctors to do all the savings anymore. That's why we need each other so that we can help one another. Someone to listen other ppl's problem and someone to talk, to share bout their problem. So here I am saying what I am thinking, deep down within my heart, saying what I believing in with a hopeful that it can save the world and guess what happen? Ppl come and scolded me for saying what I think is true. Actually I believe ppl love to know the fake answer, the answer that satisfies them and not the truth cause it can always hurt them. Well in order to defend themselves, they accuse me and my Jesus, saying that they hate Christians for saying things like that. Well then, tell me how to say things? I mean to encourage other ppl. And for once in my previous blog, I do not add the name Jesus in my blog and ppl start adding it for me, saying that Christians are like that. And blame all the Christian for just because what I say and believe is true. Is that correct?
And to cover themselves up, they identify themselves as 'anonymous'. Well tell me this. Who is scared of being exposed now? Anyway I am sorry if any of my word offended you all. But then I am still learning. I am learning a new things in life and going through a new chapter of my life. So I hope I shall be pardoned if any of my words offended anybody but then in all the apologizing, I still believe strongly of what I wrote in previous blog, just that I need to be gentle a little bit in my blogging.. =) Thanks..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home