Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

My life's ambition (Part 2)

Hi!! I'm back. Again.. With my ambition. Well since I was small, I always loved animals. My family [I used to stay with my maternal grandpa, uncle & aunty (my mom's eldest brother) & their family, together with another uncle of mine who is still single. And as you know me, my bro and my mom as well whereas my dad lives in Ipoh] My cousin brother used to rear lotsa animals last time. Most of them are called as 'pet' but then he also rear animal which we called them as 'wild animals'. Well these are his so-called pet. Python, sea turtle (or in Malay it is called "tuntung"), rabbits, terkukur bird, parrots (guess you know what type of bird is that right?), dogs, chicken, duck, fish, [peacock fish, gold fish, arinowa (hopefully correct spelling) fish, flowerhorn fish, white mice, iguana lizards etc etc..] Can't really remember all of them right now. The place was really loook like a animal farm. I mean not really lah but then there are lotsa animals there and they are reared behind the house while in the front of the house, there is a large compound which can fit bout 10 cars though. I mean if there is a need to squeeze all the car together I think it can fit bout 15 cars.
My cousin brother used to build a big, big bird cage, with a tree planted in the middle of the cage so that his lovely birds can have their own freedom living and flying in it instead of a small cage and less freedom to fly. It makes me wonder. How nice if there is such a cage in the world? I mean I acquire a big piece of land and plant it with lotsa tree, fruit trees perhaps and sent all the animals or my so-called pets to the so-called fruit forest. But then there is a limitations though. The whole so-called garden or forest would be fenced. I mean from the end west to the end east and end north to the end south however big the land I acquired. I would be a splendid place to stay in though. One thing is for sure. There won't be any wild (a real wild animals or meat-eating animals) like tiger, elephant, lion etc etc that would be moved in there. But it is more like a Garden of Eden for the animals. I can imagine the wonders and the beauty of Garden of Eden before of course Man fall. The reason why I plan to plant fruit trees instead of the normal trees is because fruit trees helps the animals to survive without even having the needs to kill each other as their food. In fact I thought of it as digging a pond in the middle of the forest for the animals to swim and to enjoy freedom. Perhaps the water might dried faster though. But then since the pond is surrounded by the trees, it would be a cleaner pond cause the so-called trees are now the water catchment for the forest. And me, as the owner of the forest can actually build a small hut near the pond to watch the marvellous creatures of God living together in harmony, despite the fact that they might eat each other up if there is lack of fruit or other food. And if that really do happen, I would not hesitate to invite you all to join me to view such sighting though.
Perhaps I am a little bit too imaginative in all these desires and ambitions but then despite the fact that I imagine too much, it is still a good dream cause for the sake of our future we need peace and quiet. Admiring God's marvellous inventions and creations. But despite all things, we ended up arguing with each other, mocking each other and where God gave good things to us, we misus use it and make it into war and quarrels. How nice if the world is like what I had just describe? I mean I do not know whether ppl would love my dreams and ambitions or not but then for me, living in harmony and quietness is one of the scarce things in this world, with lotsa wars going on around in the world, quarrels, dispute between brothers, parents, friends, girl friend & boy friends, husband and wife, mom and dad, Christians themselves, leaders etc etc.. So when can we all grow up and learn to appreciate things of God and admire His creation? When can we learn to say thank you for all things? When can we learn to appreciate our life? Appreciate our family & friends? Etc etc etc..
Well that's my dream of course. Whether it work or not, let's hope for the best though. So anybody want to share my dream with me? =) God bless...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home