Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Humility brought life

Humility. It is one of our beloved Jesus Christ's trait in life that had brought Him much suffering on earth. This is one of the main reason that, we, as a lost soul on earth becames His follower and a Christian, believing that we will live with Him in Heaven when we die. This humility is also reflect how God introduced love, grace. mercy, peace, faith, hope into our life. It was this humility of His that brought us life and give us abundance life with Him.

But then the devil knows that we are not perfect. In every single things that we do (almost all things), he shall find ways to twist this humility, putting proudness into humility, putting condemnation into this humility and the worst part that normal human being can take is putting lotsa humiliation towards each and everyone of us. How he do that? Easy cake for him. He (the devil) give us thoughts to slander, to tease, to condemn (without us, Christians or non-Christians alike realising that it was devil's fault), making us knowledgeable enough say that what we always say and what we always do is right, giving us ways of not spending time with God (I'm guilty of that) etc etc.. In fact it is not that we do not spend time with God. It is a fact that we do not spent enough time with Him. Well guess why it happened that way? We are bombareded with lots of unneccesary things like DOTA, CS, sleep too much (I'm guilty of that), talking behind each other's back, watching TV, swear words, kutuking ppl just for the fun of it, looking for attetion but not God's attention etc etc...

Nowadays we are easily accepted into a group if we can crack a lame joke, crack a most condemned joke of another person, always talking bout ourselves (how good we are and things like that), do not show any concern to another person etc etc.. Aren't we supposed to talk about Jesus (His salvation for us - so that His name shall be glorified), show concern for another person and be a Christlike faith children of His (to let them know that Jesus loves them), ain't we suppsoed to talk bout Him a lot, encouraging each other etc etc.. I do not mean to say we should be holy but then being holiness is what God wants from us. He says 'be holy for He is holy.' Ain't we supposed to be like that or do we have a new religion or a new god called 'humanly' religion? Are we supposed to call ourselves god to our own life? NO!! We are servant to a Master called Jesus Christ and He is our friend, our Saviour, our God and even our Messiah. Our life belongs to Him. So start following Him and obeying Him.

I am not trying to say that we can only be holy if we talk bout Him, showing concern over each other, by being faithful ( I mean I'm not that type of person also and I don't think you all does) and doing all those things without any love. I mean we can still watch movie, have fun together, go mamak, sleep, talk crap (but censored a little bit lah here and there - I'm guilty of that as well) but then I do hope that there should be no condemnation over the things that we say and don't make fun of ppl especially to me. Honestly please don't do that cause we won't know that sometimes it might hurt ppl whenever you cross over the border. Just behave like how a real Christian does. Don't give Christian any extra bad name after what the ppl of the world had called us as 'hypocrite'. Let us stop our 'hypocritesy' (hopefully correct spelling though) behaviour and start a new life again by being a new renewed Christian we ought to be. Christians' name had been tarnished badly because a lot of time we are the one who destroy it through the work of our evil mouth. Nothing good to say, don't say it at all.

Honestly saying, in my mind and my heart I got a lot of bad things to say about ppl surrounding me. That's why nowadays a lot of time I kept quiet and swallow everything within me cause if not the person whom I scold and make noise shall fall apart or I am the one who shall fall apart. God knows it and that is why I am writing it all down here so that there would be a changes, a good changes whenever I meet those ppl. (You know who you are though). Well if anyone is willing to listen, this is what I wanna say and I do pray that when I say this, ppl would change their character or at least commited to change. I admit I am not perfect and I'm not God. But if anybody is willing to listen and willing to change, there would be real blessing for you from God. Here goes:

1) Get rid of all our condemn words although it is for the sake of just a joke. Learn to be humble and learn to encourage each other. If you don't know how to encourage or you don't want to encourage other ppl (perhaps you think you are not worthy or don't feel like it), then stop all the stupid jokes and that is also a blessing for those who are suffering like me. =) I believe that God can still bless you.

2) Learn to take responsible for other ppl. Carry each other's burden. If you don't want to, sure. Why not? Just don't give other ppl your burden and your responsibilites and still it is a blessing. God still can bless.

3) Learn to care for other ppl and not hurt any of their heart. Learn to live a 'fatherly' or 'motherly' life and show all the concern to that particular person so that you shall reflect God's likeness and caringness. If you don't wanna to, sure. Why not? But then whenever you are down and sad, do not expect anything from other ppl though if they don't give any. After all what you reap is what you sow. By then if you regretted that you do not concern for others, then it is time to seek Him. It is better to be late than never. (Good proverbs).

4) If you are proud and always thinks that you know a lot (I was like that before but then hopefully I am different now to everyone's eye of course), it is time you think low of yourself. After all you cannot predict what is going to happen to the world or predict what is going to happen to Malaysia. Come on lah. You are not a fengshui master or even God Himself. You are just a mere weak human being, depending on God's grace to survive and to live on and you are not even any leader, what right is there for you to be proud. But if you are willing to change, start low and learn to be humble and no such words as you, yourself and you only come out from your mouth. Come on lah.. this word 'you' is not even 'You' (God). Get what I mean? But then if you don't wanna change, please stop saying and thinking that 'you' are wonderful, beautiful or even know-all-things in front of everybody. And if 'you' really wanna say, can. Say it in 'your' room, facing 'your' mirror and let 'You' judge. Sorry.. A bit condeming. Hope 'you' don't mind ya. =P

5) Lastly but not least, if anybody wanna listen to my last advice. Here goes... For those of you who are not popular and are currently desperate to become one, please don't be. Throughout all my life as a Christian, I am not the popular one. I'm the one being bullied, being scolded for things I don't do, being yelled at for not studying, for being no girls liking me (not yet lah) which most of my friend's got it oredi and some even ended get married etc etc.. You name it, I believe I got most of it lah.. =) That is why I am very low-self esteem, building up my spiritual life so that my low-self esteem would be gone, cleansed by God. Anyway back to the story. By being the unpopular, as far as I experience it, God sees our heart and by being unpopular, we actually sees the true picture of our life. We also sees the true picture of other ppl's life. That's why I can say so much things here. In fact long-winded too.. Sorry... But then if our heart is right with God, God can always use us to do His will, provided our heart is right and we are obedient to His calling. Anyway continue to pray and focus on Him. If you are naive, continue to be naive for Him. Do not just because of what ppl saying and make fuss about, it makes you wanted to know and try what other ppl experience before. Perhaps we are a bit slower than the rest but then guess what? Our future would be stable than them. Believe me in this. A good illustration would be this. If you had not smoke before, then please don't try. Even though there is peer pressure, stand firm in God and let God bless you and guide you. I can tell you this. God would be definitely bless you even more for not following other ppl's example. But just follow Jesus' example and that would be good enough. =) But then if you don't wanna listen, then go ahead and do what you think is right. Just don't influnece other ppl and there would be a blessing. Guess who shall receive all the blessings? The person who do not get influenced by you. You shall also receive your own blessing and that is by doing your own sinful desire. So think before you do or say anything for everything that you do would come back to you.. =)

Anyway guess I'm a little bit too long-winded here.. Guess I need to stop now for I'm going home soon.. God bless.. =)

4 Comments:

Blogger adri-enne said...

incredibly long post... probably the longest (n longest-winded.. kidding) post i've ever came across.
nevertheless, good luck in achieving ur goals bro!
take care n have great times everytime!

11:21 pm  
Blogger Ou Lik Ee said...

Thanks.. Anyway your wish do come true... You can now always blog here.. Wanna add a chatterbox soon.. But see lah.. God bless... =)

12:44 pm  
Blogger Ken said...

Hey Lik Ee,

I appreciate you as a brother in Christ and friend. Keep on shining for God.

Long, but insightful post.

God bless you.

9:57 am  
Blogger Ou Lik Ee said...

Well hopefully we all can learn things from each other though.. I mean different ppl got different understanding of God.. Just add all the Godly jigsaw puzzle up and we will get the complete humility of God.. =)

4:22 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home