Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Birthday wishes... =)

I had longed for a new mobile phone since last year oredi.. Well I have had a local DIGI KL line since last year oredi. It was given to me for free. Well sort of for free lah.. Anyway a friend of mine gave it to me but with a condition I shall treat him a meal in KFC. Well I did and I got a free line together with a credit worth RM50 free in the line. I was like, 'Wow!! Not bad though.. RM50 and the sim card worth altogether bout RM70 and I just feed him with a KFC meal? Not a bad idea.. " Well that was I did last year. =)
Honestly saying since I got the 2nd line, life is never been that nice. Aaron can easily call me and talk longer, Joram had called me once or twice before using that line and now Mun Yee also can call me as well... Not to say that everytime I'm the receiver and they are the caller.. But there are times as well that I called them and they are the receiver. Anyway thanks for calling me, ppl.. I owe you all a lot.. =P Honestly saying there are lotsa free credit given though.. I think I started to like DIGI now but then I believe MAXIS is much more better than DIGI. Anyway no offend ya DIGI users.. =)
But then the problem that I am facing now is this. I do not have a proper phone to go with my latest DIGI line. Well I am now using my dad's old SAGEM phone.. It is pretty old though, sort of like born into this telecommunication world since late 1990s. Nothing much can be done though. Even their battery is going to deplete soon. Each time ppl call that no, I need to charge it 1st before I can actually talk to that person. Otherwise too bad lah.. =( I can switch my phone from the old SAGEM to my beloved Butterfly NOKIA 8250 but then my MAXIS is always in demand though.. Everybody seems to know that no and that includes my parent who would sometimes call me just for the fun of it.. So if I switch it here and there, how would they actually call me? So the main purpose of me blogging here today is to ask everybody this one simple question, "Do any of you want to change your old handphone for a new phone? If you have can I buy it from youl? Hopefully it would be in good condition and cheaper price. And hopefully as well it would be a camera phone. =) Cause I want to kept one camera phone and the other normal NOKIA phone like my Nokia 8250 so that when ppl want to whack me, I can use it whack them back.. (Just kidding) One cheap and the other expensive phone though.. =) So anybody got any stocks?
Not to forget as well, my birthday is coming soon.. Actually not that soon lah.. But then still coming soon lah.. On the way.. So you all know what to buy for me lah? =P *Hint* *Hint*.... =) Got to go now.. Waiting for the good news though..God bless....
PS: FYI, no forcing is allowed here... Just volunteering would be enough though... =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home