Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Sicko is healthy now.. No more human flu... =)

Wow!! I'm back.. No longer the sick guy anymore. Recovering actually.. Thank God for that. Well now I can talk, jump, kutuk, shout, scream, run and disturb others, back to my official character though.. Wonder my recovery is a good thing or bad thing though?
Anyway read in The Star's Metro yesterday that last week in Jalan Alor, KL in order to promote chicken-eater again, one of the restaurant there slaughtered a few hundred chicken (not sure the exact amount) and cooked it all free for the customers. Some sort like chicken fiesta in order to say that it is safe to consume chicken anytime and anyhow no matter whether the chicken flu is affecting the country or not. Well for me, I still love chickens. I just ate a piece of big chicken rendang together with my ol' beloved nasi lemak (added some extra rice, mind you) and some sort of long bean (sort of like short bean oredi when I ate it) and the normal nasi lemak toppings such as ikan bilis (annchovies - hopefully I spelt it correctly) and a quarter of egg. And guess what? It costs me RM3 only. Well the only place you can get such a wonderful nasi lemak is SS2.
The place where I bought my 'this' nasi lemak is just opposite Wai Sek Kai, SS2. Well there is a internet cafe just opposite of Wai Sek Kai but the same row of shoplot as AM Bank and McDonalds and even SEGi college. But then the internet cafe is nearer to AM Bank. Well what I want to say is this. It is not the stall outside of the internet cafe, operated by an Indonesian lady but it is the stall, operated by an Indian couple. Their so-called 'stall' is actually a van where they sell their food in the van. I guess they do not have the permit legally from MPPJ. So instead of getting a permit, they sell it all their food in a van. Anyway one of the delicacies that I love that I can get from them is the fried banana ball. You know those type of food where we used to have it during our high school (my high school got lah but then I do not know bout yours?) They put the fried banana ball unto a stick and they sell it for RM0.20 per stick. (My high school time lah, of course!!) There are usually three pieces in a stick. Remember those sort of food? Well I missed those banana and love to it. But then too bad it is very oily. Eat too much can grow lotsa pimples. And I don't want that.. =(
Well that's why I said the sicko no longer a sicko but rather a glutton now. Eat.. eat.. and eat.. only.. =) Hey.. it is a blessing from God after all... hahaha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home