Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Friday, March 17, 2006

A sick guy's blog....

I'm down with flu today.. Actually the flu started two days ago.. Well it is kinda because I did not really wrap myself with blanket when I went to my own "dreamland"... Now I'm a bit drowsy though.. Thank God that I do not have any bird flu.. Otherwise die lah.. Anyway touch wood lah.. I'm a healthy guy, won't get bird flu and I still enjoyed eating chicken though..
Anyway I was given lotsa medicine for my flu.. Well all thanks to Aaron cause he is my new medicine supplier. Well you can call him doctor if you want, but then whenever you are sick, look for him. (Just kidding lah.. Look for him also can, cause the medicine he gave you shall be his prayer to God asking Him to heal you) So what say you all? Dr Aaron..
Well wanted to get medical leave for later but then my supervisor did not allowed me but she ask me to medicine from Guardian though.. Well bought 8 capsules of flu medication yesterday and ate one and I became drowsy. Thank God that I survived the drowsyness because I took coffee.. Otherwise I shall fainted in the office though...
Anyway just came back from yumcha with Aaron. Thank God that later I'm working at 1pm. So got lotsa time to sleep and lepak.. But then hopefully I can actually wake up on time to go to repair my watch before I went to office..
Anyway time's getting late now. It's about 2am now and I'm still at Aaron's house onlining. Need to go home soon... God bless... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home