Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Friday, March 31, 2006

New Cyber Cafe in Damansara Jaya....

Hey.. got something here.. A terribly good news here.. Good for those who seldom online like me but then still it is sort of good and bad as well for ppl who like computer games such as DOTA and CS.. Well there is this cyber cafe in Damansara Jaya, Petaling Jaya called BlotZone (formerly known as Silver Surfer) that offers unlimited online services and online games and even battle net games.. Well guess what? They are opening their services for free until coming Sunday (2nd April 2006). Wow!! Shall come here often lah.. Hopefully by the time I come here for the 2nd time, the place is still empty though.. Had been spending nearly three hours oredi..
Guess got to go home study and sleep oredi.. God bless and enjoy the facility provided here though... God bless....
Ps: This is my shortest blog ever though... I hope lah... =)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would like to thank You for being the member of this website. Please allow me to have the possibility to show my satisfaction with Hostgator web hosting. They have professional and instant support and they also offer numerous [url=http://tinyurl.com/gatorcoupon ]HostGator coupons[/url].

I love hostgator hosting, You will too.

http://www.guide-you.org/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=110667

10:59 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home