Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Friday, March 10, 2006

Gay?? So digusting....

Lately there have been lotsa cases of gay issue happening around the world. Honestly saying to my very own thought, it is an alarming incident though to this world. Well for once pathetic ppl of the world are started to becoming more and more open-minded though.. Not like those older generation. Well for once I am trying to be old-fashioned in things that I do. (Perhaps I am oredi an old-fashioned guy though)
Anyway ppl nowadays think that they are getting more and more smarter. Perhaps outsmart God as well. Well in the Old Testament, it was during when Sodom and Gomorah were still existed in the world, they did the same thing. They have sex with the same sex. In fact there was once if I am not mistaken, the time when the angels came down from the earth to sent messages from God (I forgot who was the person) but then there are those wicked man (if I am not mistaken again), wanted to have sex with the angels. Imagine a guy having sex with a guy. I felt gross with all this incident. In fact I am totally against it. Can't really imagine those kind of 'things'. Then there were those times in Sodom Gomorah, they did the same sin as well.. Guess what happeend to them? God totally destroyed the place.
Back to the present. Well there are lota gay case happening around the world in this time round. What happened? Elton John married his long time gay buddy. George Michael is a gay. Then not that long ago, there are an incident in Malaysia where a gay friend (if I'm not mistaken) appeared. Heard that he is a Christian. What they all say? Well I can even quote their words. "I am a girl born in a boy's body. I like guys." Come on lah.. They are not girl or lady born in a guy's body. They are just being treated that way because perhaps their parent wants a girl but get them or perhaps the way they walk is too sissy and they had being teased for walking like that and at the end, they thought hmmmm.... perhaps they are girl after all.. Can't beat them, join them type of issue..
Well honestly saying, I think and believe God is fair. He do not create a guy, a girl and a girl, a guy. He created everybody with fairness. No one is too perfect but Him. So no one can claim they are the perfect creature of God. This happened so that no one can claim they are like God and can be God, like what satan did.
Back to story. Well the latest Oscar Movie for a gay movie is Brokeback Mountain. Well honestly saying, I have not watched it yet. Just heard bout it though. Well I do not understand why the audience i cheering for this movie and this movie gets lotsa award though. Hey.. come on lah.. Gay making love with each other is a nice movie to watch? Stupid lah..
Anyway my main blog here is this. As much as Malaysian ban the movie, let us pray for God's protection over Malaysians and perhaps other part of the world to actually against the movie cause it brings our moral value down especially the Christians. I mean if we all know that this action (I mean gay making love) is a sin and still have a gay marriages and those stuff of things, honestly saying we are bringing ourselves down to hell. We just let God show us no mercies though. God is a merciful God but please don't let God do something that He don't want to do on us. Don't lead our flesh destroy us but kill our flesh and revive our inner man. Pray and ask God to continue to inspire directors to make a movie which can brings lotsa Godly things in our life whether Hollywood directors or other director. Passion of Christ, directed by Mel Gibson is a good start though.. Prince of Egypt as well... Kudos to them.... =)
Anyway gtg oredi.. Just last word before I go.. If we can walk straight path (for God) to achieve our dream with God, why do we need to walk a crooked path (for devil) and lead to destructions? =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home