Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Gila babi punya testimony!!!! (in a good way of course)

Before I write this testimony, please be informed that this testimony is going to be a bit lengthy, a bit long-winded though. Please do not fall asleep as I wrote this testi and any case that you migh fall asleep, please sleep enough 1st before reading it. Otherwise I do not want anybody fall from their sleep when they read this testi. Thanks for your co-operation. In case anyone don't know why is the title, I called it as gila babi. Well the reason is this testimony I wrote here is not what I want to do but then I believe this is what God wants me to go through which is beyond any 'me' (Me here means Lik Ee) can actually take it but then I don't know lah.. I believe that He loves me so much that He wants me to depend on Him rather than any other ppl. But if anybody think otherwise, then it is their belief but this is what I am facing through and therefore 'I believe' this is what gone through in my life though.
Let me start my testimony by telling you what had happened throughtout this whole week. 1st of all, as usual I was back in office on Monday for my work. Well that day was 10th April, a very dizzy and sleepy day as we all know, 1st day of work of the week after a weekend break. Never in my whole life knew that this incident is going to happen and furthermore this is for me, after all another Monday except that of course that day is the last day of payment for fees and things like that. The due date of all payments. Honestly I was as usual, doing my routine duties, lotsa task to be done. Run here and there though.. Work like no one's business. Well that day I get 'sound' by other department's boss for not pick up the phone calls which was ringing for long time. Then I also receive remarks from another department's boss for not picking up the phone as well. 3rd incident was when a colleague of mine from another department giving me tension by telling me to get a task done for him which I can't due to because I was so busy with my own work oredi.
Anyway that day was a terrible 'shit' (sorry for my word). Well that 's' word describes everything. Everybody came to pay and I can't handle all of them. The more I work, the tiredness and dizziness I get. At the end of the day, (this is where the testimony starts) I lost RM660 from all the money I collected. Well guess what? The RM660 covers more than half of my salary and now after minusing the EPF and SOCSO, I left myself with less than RM500. Btw for info, I do not earn that much. My salary is slight above RM1k, including the overtime pay I got. A lot of ppl scolded me or thinks I am stupid for working this such low pay job. Well I got my own reason though. 1st of all, I am thankful enough I managed to secure myself with a job and secured myself with life that I find no point I complaint actually. A lot of ppl out there are still searching for job after job even though they got themselves a degree. Perhaps a double degree and even a triple degree qualification. In fact I believe some of them who holds a masters and still looking for a suitable job. For me with a diploma in accounting right now at the moment, my current job is sufficient enough. My thought is once I got my CIMA certificate, I shall proceed with a newer plan and newer job but not now. After all, my colleagues (my department colleagues) treats me well. Why should I changed? Let's learn to be content with our life for once.
Anyway sorry to be carried away with my own thought. Let's go on... Well I've lost that much of amount right now, RM660 just for no reason though.. In fact RM660 is not a small amount you know.. It is big for me.. I can use it to pay for my rent, food, entertainment and transport back to Ipoh. But then what to do.. It happened oredi.. Was very depressed these couple of days. Some of the CFers know bout it. Well thank you very much for the prayer. In fact, appreciate it though. But honestly saying, I was thinking that there is no such way that my RM660 can be lost. Not in the computer system and neither would I simply lost it though.. Come on lah.. Talking bout money.. I am super sensitive bout it.. In fact, I am so... proctective over the money issue that I do not believe that I would ever lost that much of money. In fact last Monday was the only time since I start working in this company that I ever lost this large sum of money. So in that sense I believe I am super careful bout my money condition.
Well Tuesday was a public holiday.. Prophet Muhammad's birthday. Went for dim sum with Kenny and Aaron.. Honestly saying I am super encouraged by that two guy. Well Aaron for instance smsed to 6 to 7 ppl when he found out I've lost the money. Thanks Aaron.. As for Kenny, he actually treated me Dim Sum and bring me and Aaron to watch 'The Inside Man' in GSC in One Utama. Thanks a lot to you two.. =) But somehow or rather the event that day minimise my worries over the money incident. With their advice they believed that God would do something bout it. Well that helps a lot too since I got no one to hold on except for God.
Well came Wednesday. Me and my colleagues believed that something was wrong with the computer system and perhaps it is not my fault after all. Well I am happy with that idea since I do not want to involve myself with such an issue. That's me after all.. Never want to put the blame on myself but rather on other ppl or other thing for this instance. But the technician told me that the amount of the money and the report from the computer system and even when I recounted the money, it was all tally. I was all numb out. I mean if the computer were correct then it was me who actually lost the money.. It was all unfair!!! Argghhhhh.... Anyway with that mind plus my disappointment, I was totally lost. Whole day no mood to work and that happens until just now.. Wanna cry last night and actually when I wanna cry that time, I actually fallen asleep.. *Lame me* Actually when things like this happen, I always ask God this question, "Does God actually really wanna see me crying?" I mean I challenge God, if He really wanna see me cry and purposely make me miserable by crying, so be it. Let me cry and embarassed myself.
Today.. Well I was still super sad and disappointed over the incident that while I was walking to the office, I prayed a prayer. I tell God that if any miracle would happen due to because of this, I shall tell ppl bout His goodness and how He had deliver me from hell and bring me back alive again. In fact I told Him that if I ever get the money back, wonderful testimonies would be told so that everybody would be blessed. Well here I am telling you all the testimony though.. =) Anyway the story haven't end yet. Well the technician came again today. He checked and checked again and confirmed that all the things he stated yesterday is correct and I got no choice but to payback the money.
Surprisingly, I do not have any more angry or scariness and nervousness in me anymore. I am more like relief from my burden and I felt more freedom. I do not know why. Perhaps He had heard my prayer and He wants me to let go and let Him handle all things. Despite all things I still do not know why all these things happened, but then I believe and felt that He is in charge. I remembered the story of David and Bethseba. Well when Bethseba was pregnant with David's baby, God told him that his child would not live. Well he fasted and grieved and all his cousels very pretty much worried bout him. But when the baby died, he stand up and go back eating his food. I am like that now.. Was worried before the final sentence was given (depsite the fact that I do not know why have I done wrong) I was grieving and pleading but after the final answer is being given, I felt the reliefness in me and that makes me still faithfully committing myself to Him. In fact, my colleagues were telling me that I was so lucky because the boss before me was strict than the current boss because the previous boss' policy was if you lose any amount of money whether big or small, they wants the money to be banked in the next day. They even told me that the current boss might allows me to pay back in monthly installment, perhaps RM100 a month for six months and another RM60 per the last month. Altogether I need 7 months to pay back the total amount. Honestly saying also, despite all things also, I called my mom to tell her bout it. Well I may be foolish for telling my parent this news and make them worried but I never intend to hide anything from them. The fact that I used to lie to them a lot proves that I am more worthy for them to trust in now rather than last time. And guess what my mom said? Well she sounds worried at the beginning.. but at the end she told me to go to class and study hard!! I was like, @$#%^* ? What the crap.. She just told me to study and that's all and pay back the money in installment if possible.. Honestly saying, I preferred her to scold me and to scream at me for losing the money.. But she doesn't do that and I believe that, that is God's given wisdom to me as a child to her. Like how God never get angry with me even though I did something wrong.
Anyway got to go now.. Going for cell group now.. See ya and I hope this blog shall be a blessing to the person who read it.. Thanks and God bless... =)

2 Comments:

Blogger Ken said...

Hi Lik Ee,

:) God is very good to us and very wise. We all struggle too, me too, a lot. All the same, glad to see you walking steadily with Jesus. I am blessed to have been an encouragement to you. You have been to me too. God bless you bro.

12:51 pm  
Blogger Ou Lik Ee said...

Well thanks for still despite accepting the fact that I had lost the money and still don't blame God for that, I still pray and ask Him that the money would be returned though.. Please continue to pray for me ya.. Thanks.. God bless.. Happy Good Friday!!! And coming Easter Sunday too... =)

1:35 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home