Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

The Day we called Easter...

A Man was going to be persecuted on the cross. Well He knows what is going to happen to Him but not the world. The world thought that they actually wins when they crucified this Man on the cross, the most horrifying way of killing a human being and the most humilating way (I would say) during those ancient time despite the fact that He never kills anyone, neither does He had any adulterous relationship with anybody, or should I say, He actually does nothing that worth for Him to be killed. But well what He does was just healed ppl and preach His Gospel to the world, that God loves them and He defended those who are weak and those who can't take care of themselves. In fact most of the time, when ppl confronted Him or mock Him especially during the time He was caught by the world for doing nothing wrong, He just kept quiet. Those who believed He is not wrong just kept quiet for the fear that the Pharisees and the teacher of the law would expel them from the synagogues if they would ever make noise or riot. All in all, the teacher of the law and the Pharisees just wanted Him out of their life so that they can have humanly peace and continue to live in humanly glory instead of God.
Well before He was crucified, there was no such things as Good Friday or Easter Sunday. That particular Sunday was just another Sunday or what ppl called as Sabbath Day, so they said and think. Well guess what? That particular Sunday or Sabbath Day is the beginning of Easter Day, a day that Jesus was crucified and then die before He was raised to Heaven again. It's a day of victory and a day to acknowledge that Jesus is alive and to make known to the world that satan had lost the battle. The very fact that the last minutes before He die (the word of the dying ppl are usually very precious) He still declared us His brothers and sister and ask God the Heavenly Father to forgive us, the sinners. It is only after that, that we are saved from God's wrath through Jesus' sacrificial blood.
Remember if Jesus were never to die at all, and if God is not willing to sacrifice His only Begotten Son, we would not have been survived His wrath. It is because of His death and His ressurrection, all of us can die with our mind and heart in peace with Him. Otherwise we would all be scared to die though. And honestly saying, all of us have been learning all these things and sometime tends to ignore and forget what we had said before when we 1st accept Him as Christ and Saviour and make our Jesus Christ. My 1st time accepting Christ was nothing much to said about because I was still the same after I accepted Him and since I was born in a so-called Christian family, there is nothing new to me about Christ till I actually tasted Him. But guess what? Despite me rejecting Him last time or shall I say ignored Him, He was always there for me. For me, that's what Easter is all about. It is all about Him and nothing is about me. He does everything according to what He said and He act more than what He said. That's why I am changing day by day.
Anyway yup.. That is what I wanna say until now.. Let's make this Easter celebration and Easter Day to come a day for Jesus cause that's His life and it is Him who was killed and raised to life and it is not us.. May God be all honour and glory.. =) God bless.. Remember Him as our Saviour and not some kind of ancient gods. God bless and take care.. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home