Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Beautiful Easter performance.....

Went to KDU Auditorium last night to watch the Easter presentation performed of course by KDU CF ppl.. Well everything was not bad though.. There are sketeches, worships, God's message, singing of songs, rock band etc etc.. =) My favourite is the worship.. Don't know why I enjoyed the worship very much.. I believe God's presence was in KDU auditorium.. Cause I felt it though.. Normally I don't but yesterday was cool...
But there is one thing that really my mind off and I believe this should be given credit though. That's why I am blogging it here so that somehow or rather ppl would appreciate it. (I mean the ppl that I mentioned ere) The one thing that is making me feel so unworthy as a Christian (not in a bad manner but it does make me feel embarrase as being a Christian) is that despite all the things that happened and performed, I am touched by the very fact that Clement and Chris actually came to the stage and be the last performer to perform three worship songs. I'm not very much bothered about their voice but rather on their heart. They actually sang worship song on the stage where everybody else is performing their very own secular songs and style to win the judge's heart in order to win the top three place. Well in the end Chris and Clement got 6th place. I believe that God sees their heart more than their voice and talent in the performance and despite they got 6th place, they actually (I believe) they got 1st place in God's very own eyes.
Honestly saying, I can say that the way we see things is different than the way God see things. I believe He sees the heart but we sees the talent. Well there is no right or wrong in the competition honestly (there is no vulgar words and everything is clean cut.. Bravo to Eu Jin and Aaron for that) but just that we tend to see the performance in our very own eyes. Not God's. How many of us would sang worship song in Malaysia Idol or America Idol? Or local singing competition where we are given choices to choose the songs? Honestly saying and I admit it as well, none. In fact I don't. Confession to be make here. I do not tune on worship song when I'm in the public. I somehow or rather feel ashamed or shy to say that I am a Christian with Christian songs on. But I do switch on Christian songs at home when I am alone or with family. In fact with friends also I do not mind but sorry.. Not to stranger. But anyway I am changing lah... Well when these kind of things I can see myself doing and I do not change, it is very scary though. A good eg for this blog would be the life of young David. Before he actually became a king, he claimed that he shall defeat Goliath with three stones whereas the Israelites tend to think, "Come on lah.. Where can?" And they wanted to gave him all sort of armour and weapon to fight the Goliath. But David insisted and he actually killed the Goliath with one blow. Not even three stones though. (If I'm not mistaken) My point of view is this. David was a small boy that time and he do not have anything. What he have he just gave it to God. Honestly saying with humanly thinking, sometimes we may ponder after what we declared to the public that we are going to do this and that, can we do it? Well I guess David had the same thought as well.. He might sit there and wonder just after he declared he is going to kill the giant, "sure or not 1st?" But he just do it. And he killed the giant at the end. The small stone is actually his talent. Not to say his talent is to kill the giant but rather he believed that the stone can actually does miraculous wonder for God's name to be glorified. Same goes to Chris and Clement. Despite their limitation in their voice and talent (hopefully not lah) I believe that they managed to gain God's attention on them with their performance. =)
Well I do not know lah but we all tend to focus our life and eye on talent and things on the earth too much that we tend to forgot the Maker and the Giver of both the talent and things of the earth. Don't worry.. I am also one of them. But then let's make this world a better by thinking the way God thinks. Otherwise there would be no improvement though..
Anyway got to go back to work now.. Hope what I am blogging here means something to everybody.. God bless.. Happy weekend.. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home