Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Monday, March 06, 2006

Family Love

Family... Family is one blessing things in life that I believe that God gave us. Well besides His unconditional love of course. It had been a blessings all these while for the parents who have children as much as a child with their parents and their siblings. Well I believe that God show us His love using our family love as well.
I learnt that all the charities and all the things that we are doing in life for God should start from our family. We may consider perhaps our church as our family, or Christian Fellowship friends, our CG members, our prayer member or even our peers as our family but then the most important family besides our beloved Jesus Christ is our own blood family. I mean they are the one who have been staying with us as long as we live and they are the one who show us no discriminations (perhaps for some they do have) but then in all the things that we all do, they will still love us. They love us differently and with different ways. That's is one thing I believe that had make us live differently among each other and among our peers. A lot of time we brought in different family cultures into friend circle and that's where all the troubles came in. But then that's another story altogether. The main thing is still our family.
I still remember one of the CNY advertisement two months ago. Remember (for those of you who watched lotsa TV during that time?) there are this bunch of old grandmas who were boasting bout their beloved so-called son, telling each other bout how good and how successful their children are while they were sitting makan. There is this grandma who kept quiet during all those chit-chatting. Well after the rest of the grandmas finished sharing their son's proud achievement, they ask this quiet grandma bout hers. Honestly I am so touched bout what the grandma says and perhaps what the son did although (perhaps he got no choice) she was sent to the old folks home. She just gave this simple answer to the rest of the proud grandma. She just said that her son is doing good. Nothing to boast bout the son's achievement. And guess what the son did? He actually brings the whole family to visit his mom together with family. In fact they are going to Cameron Highlands. Well the moral of the story is this. Spent time with your family and you will gain wisdom. In fact it is always stated in the Bible that (10 commnadment) that whosoever honours their parent shall live a long life. Guess what? My parent did it and they are still kicking around and got no sickness. And I do always ask God to protect them and kept on blessing them cause they kept Him commandment although they are not strong Christian. (My dad is not a Christian while my mom is a Christian - a Methodist) Imagine that.
And as their eldest son, (like what ppl said - what you learnt from your family, you will bring it to the outside world) I learnt to love them and love everybody although I'm still struggling sometimes with ppl. I love them cause they are my family and they are the one taking care of me. Whether what they had did last time, I can't say 'I don't care' or 'Whatever bad things they had did to me in the past, I ignore bring in the same bad things into their lives, to make them suffer.' NO!! I can't do that... In fact these few days after I came back from Ipoh to PJ, I still miss them. Don't know.. Think of them a lot as well.. Honestly I'm not the type of person who can show my emotion that well towards my family. Ppl may think that they can see through my emotion but mind you, you have not the worst of me yet or the best of me yet.
That is one of the reason why I do not want to travel to other country or to other part of the world to work or settle down cause my home is where my parent are. That's why I choose KL. Not far nor near to them. I believe KL is the right place to settle down. Another I close this long long blog, just wanna say again to my family:

I Miss You All!!!!! Can I Come Back Home Now????

Lastly but not least, thank God for those of you who love your family despite all the troubles that they might bring you cause when God sees your endurance He sees your love towards them will grow. And when your love towards them grow, I believe your love, whether your Agape love or love for ppl will grow as well.. Remember this:

When You Wanna Love Others, 1st Love God And 2nd, Love Your Family. That's When Your Love For The Ppl Will Grow.... (Well that is my own opinion)

God bless... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home