Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Friday, March 03, 2006

Routine life blogger...

The computer in the office is pretty slow nowadays. In fact it always was. But then never knew that it is extremely slow that I can't even wait to log off cause I have just an hour for my lunch and that is the only time I can blog and do checking my mails, friendsters, and even checking other ppl's blog.
Anyway had not been really online except blog and checking other ppl's blog nowadays. Guess blog is now the 'in' thing online. Last time, email acc such as 'yahoo' and 'hotmail' was a big hit followed by 'communityzero' and later 'friendster' before this blog come into the picture. In fact a friend of mine had mailed me since Feb 18th and till now I had not reply her yet. Well not to say that I do not want to reply her or anything but then I'm just pretty occupied with things to talk and to blog about that I do not have the time to 'friendster' all my friends from friendster. In fact I had not been joining msn for sort of like a week cause too busy with blogs. Well honestly, I got no comment though. Just that what I blog here would be an inspiration to myself and to the ppl around me. =) Honestly saying again, this computer that I'm using right now is pretty pretty slow. In fact it is very hard to open a 'yahoo' account. I don't think that my company's computer is down. (which I hope it would not be happening) Otherwise it is considered a waste of time to do so cause I skipped my lunch time just to blog though. But nothing to worry about here cause I had my early lunch bout 10.30am so that I could blog though.
Anyway nothing much to blog here but then what I am saying here right now is also a blog. There got to go now.. Just to spend some time here crapping around and make my blog full of words. hahahahahah..... =P

2 Comments:

Blogger adri-enne said...

aiyohh ur friendster friends... so many hundreds... -_-||

11:24 pm  
Blogger Ou Lik Ee said...

Friendster is good.. But then blog is better.. =)

12:42 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home