Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Thursday, March 02, 2006

The phobia of office phone!!

Telephone was one of my favourite object. I love to chat on the phone. Thank God that Alexander Graham Bell invented it long, long time ago... Well I used to be until...
I'm currently working as a phone operator as well as normal administrative assistant in my company. One of my job is to receive calls and transfer all the calls to a particular department, and to the person in the company. I am also invovling in calling a particular person to pick up the cheque whenever the cheque is ready and also required to call a particular person if there is a cancellation of class. Well the job was fun at first. But then for the the past few days, it had been a nightmare. Well there are some so-called 'idiots' (sorry for using such words) who gave us their no and their name but then when we called them, there is no such person. An eg conversation would be like this:
Me: Hi!! I'm calling from ........ Can I speak to Au Weng King (real name of the person)?
Stranger: Looking for who? Yea!! I know. I'm working.
Me: Au Weng King.
Stranger: I know I'm working but you are looking for who?
(Suddenly there is a silence before the line cut off. By who you may guess? Of course by me lah. I called this guy Au Weng King twice though and it makes my ear painful, calling all bout 30 ppl just to inform them there is no class tomorrow.)
So imagine the frust I get from this call that I'm supposed to make to inform that Au Weng King bout the cancellation of class. Well if tomorrow he came back and scold my colleagues, I hope that he would be taught a lesson. If he wanna give his phone no., please give the exact no and not the wrong no. Otherwise he don't have to give though.
This is another funny conversation. The guy that I am calling is actually from China. Guess what happen when I called up? Same no that was given by him long ago, mind you.
Me: Hi!! I'm from....... Can I speak to Wang Yan?
Stranger: Hey.. cari siapa?
Me: Ah.. Cari Wang Yan.
Stranger: Siapa tu?
(Suddenly another silence past by before the line was cut again. Again you know who cut it off lah? =) Nothing to be proud of but then very tiring. Furthermore his voice so soft & the line was not that clear. Guess he must be not at his house though. Otherwise, the line would be very clear. For goodness sake lah, where in the world is there a China man knows how to speak fluent Malay? If there is one, I can say that that person is super good in languages, don't ya think so?)
Well that's was a few conversation incident through the phone that had happened to me. But then nothing is more terrible than last night. While still working, "L" called and wanna talk to me. But then there is a phone call form the outside. So I need to pick the phone up. Guess what happen after I go back to her after the phone call? She scolded me for don't know how to answer calls. What the crap?!!? Was super pissed-off as though she knows how to answer calls lah. When she called me and talk to me, the 1st thing that came up from her voice is scolding words. Thank God I never come out all '*7^%i8*$@#@!' (Sorry for the word) cause I was super pissed off oredi. Otherwise she would have get it all from me. That's a no good mood type of me. =P
Anyway for the rest of you especially to Mun Yee and for Mun Yi (in case I wanna call you), it's not to say that I don't love house phone anymore. In fact, I love it to the max cause it saves my money since you two are local, bred and born in KL. I can talk more and save more as well. But then I never call you nowadays Mun Yee cause I'm too busy working though. Reach home tired oredi. As for you Mun Yi, I wanted to call you from very beginning, but then still the same word goes to you. I'm tired and lazy to call you. Hope you two don't mind ya.. =) And for the rest of you, I will call you whenever I'm free okay? And just wanna informing everybody here, I still think mobile phone rocks. In fact I believe Nokia and Siemens rocks. Anybody agree with me?
Got to go now. Class started oredi.. Bye & give me a call, would ya?? Thanks.. =)

2 Comments:

Blogger adri-enne said...

NOKIA! GOOOO NOKIA!!!
siemens arr... hmmm... HHMMMMMM...
yay NOKIA!

11:27 pm  
Blogger Ou Lik Ee said...

Well Nokia not bad.. But my fav type of handphone is still Siemens.. Happening phone.. =P

12:41 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home