Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Thursday, March 02, 2006

A good news that's worth telling....

A good news to tell!!! A good news to tell!!! Well I just received a confirmed CIMA exemptions that I managed to get the enough exemption for me to start my CIMA classes and exam and to proceed on of fulfilling my future. Thank God for that and thank you everybody who had been praying for me all these while, the KDU CF advisors and the renowned KDU CF committee and also their members. Thank you very much ppl for all the hard work of include me in your prayer list. =)
I remembered few days ago I was very depressed and anxious bout my exemption, thinking that I would not be able to go for CIMA classes and the exam anymore since my previous exemption are not good enough for me to study in PJ. Instead of studying for the exam in PJ, I had to go to KL to further the study which was tiring for me though. But now all these are no longer needed anymore since I am given a full exemption for my exam. Thank God for all that. =)
God is good all the time.. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home