Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Needed direction again...

It had been quite sometime since my last blog. Well nothing much to blog really except that end of this month I had to move house again, either going back Kampar or I have to find a new place to move in in Damansara Jaya or to a place nearer to my working place. Anyway I am not sure what is God having in plan for me at the moment. But I am getting weary and tired of not knowing what to do. I mean I am not sure what is in future ahead of me. All the time since last time, I never have the chance to know what is in store for me. Two of my best friend, the twin brother, whom had since became my childhood friends, was prophesied that they will become missionary for God. I mean how awesome can that be. But that time I do not received any prophecy.
And now I am facing dilemma again. Dilemma of not knowing what to do. Had been experience the same dilemma for the past 10 years already. I mean I really want to know what is God having in store for me. Tired of wondering around not knowing what lies ahead of me. =( Anyway time flies faster this month. Next week would be my last week here in this SIB mission house. And I guess I am going to miss it. Hope that I would be able to go back to Kampar soon. Away from all hassle. Don't know la. Hope everything turn up well.. =)
Anyway nothing much to blog at the moment. Please pray for me for my future direction. Whatever it is I hope that I would know what is going on.. Thanks.. God bless.. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home