Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Friday, June 27, 2008

Friendster is good

Ever since I was banned from Facebook two days ago for no apparent reason, I had not been really keeping contact with people much anymore. I guess life would be meaningless without the Facebook. Well I don't know though. Life has been very quiet since my Facebook was banned. I mean I had lost all my all KDU Christian Fellowship contact again. The KDU CF and my secondary school's old timers. And in fact some of my ex-colleague and current colleagues too. What to do. Tired to argue or to make a lot of fuss anymore. Better stick to my own pathetic self. I guess Facebook has brought a lot of lively life and a good memory to live by. And guess what? I find it very ridiculous for the Facebook team to actually simply ban people without considering the person they actually ban. If they actually ban everybody that has been complaint of, who has added a lot of random stranger etc etc.. I guess the website would not be able to last that long. One thing is for sure. Facebook website allows everybody to mingle around freely. If there are times where we were not allowed to add randomly or having the fun to know a stranger because of just a small complain, I guess there is no point in creating this networking anymore. All restricted to their own rules and policies I mean it might look dangerous and people might get stalked at, but come on. This is cyberspace where we can always know people via online easily. Not everybody a stalker. That's for sure. In fact their intention are pure as in wanting to know the other party. Because of that they were banned. Then why is this website created then? Ridicules.
Well Facebook is a good place for different culture and different people to mingle around freely. But because of the stupid Facebook team, I guess they screwed it all up easily and I felt that this website is no longer a happening website to be anymore. They can create all the application they want, but if a little bit wrong, they ban. I mean where is the freedom then. Talking about freedom of mingling with people. Please lah.. Grow up a bit okay? It's a piece of shit only. Where is the freedom to mingle if all they were to ban people?
Anyway I do not want to comment anything anymore. Let it be. Complain too much is also useless. Better keep quiet. God bless..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home