Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Father's Day

Well since I am not around on Saturday and Sunday, here's a song dedicated to all the dads of the world. Whoever thinks he is either a dad now or going to be one soon or who believes he would be a dad in future, this song is dedicated for you. Not to forget our God, the Father too.. Hope you enjoy the lyric here. The title is Dance with My Father sang by late Luther Vandross.

Back when I was a child
Before life removed all the innocence
My father would lift me high
And dance with my mother and me and then

Spin me around till I fell asleep
Then up the stairs he would carry me
And I knew for sure
I was loved

If I could get another chance
Another walk, another dance with him
I’d play a song that would never, ever end
How I’d love, love, love to dance with my father again

Ooh, ooh

When I and my mother would disagree
To get my way I would run from her to him
He’d make me laugh just to comfort me, yeah, yeah
Then finally make me do just what my mama said

Later that night when I was asleep
He left a dollar under my sheet
Never dreamed that he
Would be gone from me

If I could steal one final glance
One final step, one final dance with him
I’d play a song that would never, ever end
‘Cause I’d love, love, love to dance with my father
again

Sometimes I’d listen outside her door
And I’d hear her, mama cryin’ for him
I pray for her even more than me
I pray for her even more than me

I know I’m prayin’ for much too much
But could You send back the only man she loved
I know You don’t do it usually
But Lord, she’s dyin’ to dance with my father again
Every night I fall asleep
And this is all I ever dream

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvW6nuQ2B0s

Dear Lord Jesus, please guide the fathers that whatever they did they learn it from You. Lord mold and guide them to be the person You want them to be. Anoint their heart to live like You because they were first one to be created by You before Eve. Therefore as much as they rule over the world, may they continue to have compassion on others who need their help. Help them and lead them to live an example like You. Lord touch their heart that their children will imitate You. For Your glory and honor, Lord be with them. Make them like You. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.

Well the song was quite a nice and touching song written for late Luther Vandross. So I hope that those who have heard the song and watched the video would be touched though. Besides moms, dads are also a part of the family. Without dad, there would be no family as well. I watch the video, I nearly cried. Too touching. Anyway got to go now. Going back hometown to celebrate Father's Day with my dad tomorrow. Therefore need to sleep already.. Good night and God bless.. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home