Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Trip to the orang asli's

This weekend has been wonderful weekend for me. I went to Orang Asli kampung under Orang Asli ministry of The Life Chapel, Petaling Jaya. Well this was my second trip there. The first time was held last month. To be precise it was held every last weekend of the month. My first trip there was last weekend of June. Anyway the kampung we visited is Kampung Pelawan, Mentakab, Pahang. The kampung we visited is actually quite developed. The church building were built with mortar and brick. Not those wooden or hut type of building. =)
Anyway yesterday we started our journey from 2pm onward and arrived there at 5.30pm. Throughout the journey we managed to drop by places for makan purposes. Managed to drop by friend banana or pisang goreng stall and had some nce time for tea. On the way we managed to buy quite a bunch of durians for tea and for dinner for our extra dish purposes.
I managed to get a very nice 12 hours or sleep which I did not really had during my working weeks. Managed to get some pictures during the first trip there but due to computer manintenance I did not managed to upload it. Will try to upload it soon. =)
Actually our job during this visit was to distributes goods and unwanted products to the kampung people. Well I guess they are so much richer than us in the sense each time we go there they would get lotsa unwanted quality clothes and products that benefits them. Some of them even go as far as branded clothes. As for me the church people, we only wear simple and normal clothes to church and they wore quality clothes donated by us. But then throughout the journey for the past two trip there the OA leader whom I called as Dr George, he managed to carry lots of unwanted things for the orang asli for each trip. I am amazed at how generous they all are. Okay la. Those might be products that they do not want anymore but yet each trip the van would be pack with the donated product. I mean how marvelous can our Lord be some more. Praise Him for all that He had given to the orang asli.
And guess what? I managed to eat more durians today. Well pre-lunch I managed to wallop more durians. These durian are of quality type. And it taste good. =) In fact throughout the journey there yesterday afternoon until just now as I arrive home, the van was full of durian's smell. =) And what a smell it was.. Yummy.. =) And somehow or rather one of my greatest achievement was I am able to plant some durian tree during my stay there. Okay la. Not a good planter. But then durian seed can be throw on the soil and it would grow by itself. So no worries bout that. Managed to taste some nice mangosteens as well... And drank hill water as well.. =)
Anybody want to join? Next trip would be 23rd to 24th of August. =) Third weekend of the month cause the following weekend would be a long weekend. So that weekend we would take some rest.. =) God bless..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home