Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Yesterday and today...

Yesterday was Friday the 13th. As much as it is another ordinary Friday, well to a lot of people, it is a day of unluckiness. Well to me it is another ordinary day though I realise that it is the unlucky day to a lot of people.

Yesterday was the day where God gave me grace in my workplace.
Yesterday was a day a friend of mine so-called had reconciled with another friend.
Yesterday was a day where one of my colleague's last day in PJ and moving to Kampar soon.
Yesterday was a day where I have a talk with one of my friend and he seems to be interested in moving into my house in August and be my house mate.
Yesterday was a day where I entertained myself with some nice Youtube Disney music.
Yesterday was a day where I managed to find time to wake up from sleep and went to work.
Yesterday was a day where Malaysia was still given freedom from all types of calamity, whether it is natural calamity, political calamity etc etc.
Yesterday was a day where I can still in my room and blog about today.
Yesterday was a day where I still can wake up and thank God for all that He had done.
Yesterday was a day where I still can afford to have a good for meal for my breakfast, lunch and dinner. In fact I can add on another meal which is called Supper.
Yesterday was a day where I still can save and help those who are in need.

Well I can continuously say up my blessing for yesterday. Since when did yesterday was an unlucky day then? Well it never does because God is in control. Since yesterday had gone, today is a new day and new challenge to live by.. =) God bless...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home